MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I am new to this and I just came across the MLB Street Idea. It seems pretty cool. I don't know if the project is dead or whatever but here are some ideas I thought of....and if they have already been said sorry I didn't read every single post on the 19 pages.

Stadium Ideas

Maybe if each city had a local famous place that can be there ballpark. For example

Mets and/or Yankees can be in Central Park

San Francisco Giants can be right near the Golden Gate Bridge.

Even if a lot of the cities don't have places as famous as those places each city must have at least one characteristic of the city that can be placed in the background. For Example

Florida Marlins can have a bunch of Cruise Ships in the background

Washington Nationals can be playing in the Front Yard of the White House

I don't know how tough it would be to do these things but I think whoever is creating the stadiums can have a lot of fun and put a lot of creativity in it.

As for Uniforms

I think the jean idea is cool however when I think back of when I played stick ball I never went out in jeans. Almost every single person who was playing was playing in Gym Shorts and a T-Shirt. I think some regular mesh gym shorts would be really cool and if a T-Shirt is too boring maybe have them playing in Under Armor.

Just some ideas hopefully this mod isn't dead and if it is well at least I threw my idea out there.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived