MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not only the pants though. The whole thing just has a sort of cheap neighborhood leauge look to it. If by MVP street you mean literally suburban adult baseball but i was assuming this would look kinda gangster.

It's kinda hard to make it too gangster. I mean you can't have huge untucked t-shirts, the mapping just won't work. Also, it would be hard to have pants sagging halfway down a player's backside too. :D

If by MVP street you mean literally suburban adult baseball
Thats exactly what the intention was. I can't use the baggier pants mod unless i ask for permission. For the last time please just drop the pants are too tight comments.

If people are just going to criticize I'm just going to say, lets see you do better. Lets see you come up with better pants textures.

if you look at that template, the right half is where the logo shows up. the left half of the hat, those two panels: these are not just merely the back of the hat. those two panels are repeated to form the whole hat. if you're not sure what i'm talking about still, just install it and you'll see.

i'm just saying, that logo won't show up on the back like that. what you want to do with it will be your choice, but as it is right now, it will be mirrored on both SIDES of the hat, and then half of it will also appear on a panel on each side of the hat. look at the picture below for a preview of what that texture will look like.

Well, it's not a very creative concept, just a spin on the black road alternate (a street-ification, if you will), but I really like the lettering.

mvpstreetnmy.jpg

I'll also try to post a 59FIFTY cap for it and possibly a home version with bullet holes.

i'm just saying, that logo won't show up on the back like that. what you want to do with it will be your choice, but as it is right now, it will be mirrored on both SIDES of the hat, and then half of it will also appear on a panel on each side of the hat. look at the picture below for a preview of what that texture will look like.

93926259ay4.jpg

ahh... ok thanks ill change it up... so theres no way to get rid of the mlb logo on the back of the hat? and replace it with a new one?

Probably shoulda come here before I posted on Hardcore Legends Minigame field thread...lol

To Rog:

Sorry I never got back to ya. I was away from the site for a while (MVP burnout), and when I got back on, it seemed like it was too long to get back to ya.

Anyway, nice to see ya holding the Street candle and taking the lead. I sure as heck dropped the ball on it (again, got burned out on MVP for a little while). We still need to get ballparks to get it the way it was originally intended. Zmod should help, and I am trying to learn that.

Again, sorry about dropping the ball on this project, and I'll try and help whenever I can.

Probably shoulda come here before I posted on Hardcore Legends Minigame field thread...lol

To Rog:

Sorry I never got back to ya. I was away from the site for a while (MVP burnout), and when I got back on, it seemed like it was too long to get back to ya.

Anyway, nice to see ya holding the Street candle and taking the lead. I sure as heck dropped the ball on it (again, got burned out on MVP for a little while). We still need to get ballparks to get it the way it was originally intended. Zmod should help, and I am trying to learn that.

Again, sorry about dropping the ball on this project, and I'll try and help whenever I can.

I know what you mean.

I set up a invision free page for the project, incase you want to see what we have going on. I still need to major overhaul and add a lot of updates to the project, but thats where im going to post all the news on the project for now.

Archived