MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

colon is good.

i was thinking for the low pants go with jeans. COlon for example looked good

for the normal pants go with sweat pants style. Will make sense of the tighness (kinda)

for the high pants is it possible to make them like B-Ball shorts?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i need someone to create these players:

will smith, 2pac, Biggy Smalls, Gary Coleman, Nelly, R.Kelley, P.Diddy, Lil' Jon, Dave Chapelle, Xzibit, Paul Wall, Ricky Martin, Cuba Gooding Jr. Marlon Brando, Vin Diesel, Samual L. Jackson, John Trovolta, Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, Wu Tang Clan (Ghost Faced Killa, Rza, Gza, O.D.B., Raekwon the chef, Inspector Det), 50 Cent, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, MC Ren, Yella, and Flava Flav

if you create them on mvpedit please export the player and then send me the file. if not then post the formula on the bord. Is someone willing to do cyberafces? if not i need generic faces for those players.

colon is good.

i was thinking for the low pants go with jeans. COlon for example looked good

for the normal pants go with sweat pants style. Will make sense of the tighness (kinda)

for the high pants is it possible to make them like B-Ball shorts?

Well, the thing with that is that everyone on teh team will be wearing them all at the same time. I think if we create players, tho, it may not be a problem, as we can give them all low socks, and maybe bigger lower body parts to make the pants look less tight.

Shorts aren't possible, for the same reason tank tops without t-shirts aren't possible. Speaking of which, I should have a tank top trial tonight. I made the .bmp's before I went to work, but did not have time to install them. I'll do that when I get home. I'll have sweats to go with them.

Tanktops with tshirt and workout pants...

Mark Prior. Again, if I had set him to low socks, the pants woudl look better.

street004xe2.png

Aramis Ramirez. This is how I wanted the pants to look.

street006gn2.png

I would have put this in the "Art" thread, but this is a test, not an actual "jersey" to be voted on yet. Obviously, I would fine tune the tank, adding piping along the shoulders and neck, among other things.

Color scheme aside what do you think?

EDIT: Also, if the players are far away from where the camera is, but still visable, they are in the old uniforms. How do I fix that? Does it have to do with the 0000.bmp? (That's the one with all of the jersey parts - front, back, cleats, catchers gear, etc - in it)

Nice. But so you don't have to worry about the thin pants, just global edit all the normal socks to low so you don't see those skinny pants. I always hated that.

Can I do that with MVP Edit? I did a quick search for "global edit" but I don't have the time right now to look through them all. I WILL have time later, though, so if it is something I can find on a search, I'll look in more detail then.

Jersey question. Since this is street, if I can figure out how, should I make the names and numbers invisable? I know I can't delete the number and letter files, but by reading some posts, I think I can make them transparent, except jerseys numbers that appear on the front. From what I read, those front numbers cannot be edited (unless making the back numbers transparent will also affect them).

Also I am going to experiment (sp?) with using different fonts for the numbers and letters, in case it's decided we want them. I hope that will work, but I don't know.

Jersey question. Since this is street, if I can figure out how, should I make the names and numbers invisable? I know I can't delete the number and letter files, but by reading some posts, I think I can make them transparent, except jerseys numbers that appear on the front. From what I read, those front numbers cannot be edited (unless making the back numbers transparent will also affect them).

Also I am going to experiment (sp?) with using different fonts for the numbers and letters, in case it's decided we want them. I hope that will work, but I don't know.

i think you should either go w/ jus' numbers or nothing at all...

there is a way to get rid of the #'s on the front of the unis... get a team that doesn't have any #'s on the front of their uni's... make all their numbers transparent and install their #'s for all the jerseys...

i could do this for you if you want me to

You can do it in MVPEdit. You hit Global Edit, have the first value as normal socks, then press Add and then make the second value low socks. Click Run and you should be good to go.

That worked wonders!!! Nobody has legwarmers tucked into their shoes now... :smile: It does still look kinda tight around some peoples calves, but since we are coming up w/ our own rosters, we can give everybody the body type where they have the big legs, and that should hopefully take care of it.

To show you the difference with a couple of former "high sock" guys

Here is Finley of the Angels then...

street003qp1.png

Here is Finley of the Angels now...

mvp20052006110603404012ic1.jpg

Prior of the cubs then...

street004xe2.png

Prior of the Cubs now...

mvp20052006110603415890ja2.jpg

As far as shirts being tucked in, I don't think there is a way around that. But if we mess with the bone Profile setting for everyone im MVP edit, we can at least get the pants looking better. They may ride a little higher than we want, but you gotta remember, the model we have to go by is baseball pants.

EDIT: Those warm up pants (that style anyway) will not be used, I just wanted to see how the pants texture, shading, side stripe and stuff looked. I just random picked a background color. I realize those look rediculous...lol.

Archived