TheSpungo Presents: Name My Custom Shoe!

thespungo

Due to intense boredom, I created a ficticious shoe tonight. What's it called? Well, that's for you to decide. Take a look at my creation and reply with your suggestion, it's as easy as that, folks. And if you have suggestions for the look of the show, leave those here as well...

Once enough suggestions are submitted, a vote will be held and the shoes will be released with the winning name and as a reward, I will custom make a special shoe for the winner.

So without further ado I present to you... the un-named shoe:

Without Shox

0001yb3.png

With Shox

0002yw2.png

I had to see for myself what they looked like in game....and with a few minor adjustments to the S on the side, they would actually kick some major butt!!!! I like the ones without shox...I love these... (sorry for jackin' up your thread with all the pics)

mvp20052006101200505014gl0.png

mvp20052006101200512625is3.png

mvp20052006101200521221pr8.png

mvp20052006101200522618sb9.png

mvp20052006101200523298kn7.png

mvp20052006101200524267fl1.png

The game makes them look like Z's

Haha, they look so stupid in-game, I love it. I guess that's why this thread has gotten little response -- the damn shoes don't even work in the game! I guess Nike can stop worrying about the competition now.

Maybe i'll touch up the shoes and release 'em one day if people really like them...

Haha, they look so stupid in-game, I love it. I guess that's why this thread has gotten little response -- the damn shoes don't even work in the game! I guess Nike can stop worrying about the competition now.

Maybe i'll touch up the shoes and release 'em one day if people really like them...

I had an idea, why not replace the S with a lightning bolt!

how about some dark blue ones that match this file

u025a

and red ones that match this file

u025b

Or whatever looks great. I'm tired of the black shoes. If you don't want to do it I'm cool.

Did you try and link something there? All I see is u025a and u025b...

They don't look stupid. The colors might need to be toned down a bit - but otherwise I like 'em just fine!

Archived