Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

That's exactly why I've decided to go with the MVP Editor route. The standard version of it will be a .sav file, and the plus version will be .dats that people can just slip right in to their /database folder.

So if I understood you right, you're not going to make a PLUS version with accurate DL? The DL version will only be released as standard? Because my point was that if you plan on making the plus .dats from your DL SAV using ty's exporter, you'll probably be running into the bugs I noted. For right now I'd avoid using it for this altogether.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KG the update looks good, but you were way too kind to Freddie Bynum. The guy couldn't hit his way out of a paper bag. I'd lower his contact and power down to the lower 60s at least against RHP. Also Bedard has a cutter in his array of pitches.

Ahh, I must've misunderstood you. The standard will be finished first, and then I'll see what happens with the exporter. If that doesn't work, at least we'll have one version correct.

Got it. Good luck. Update us on how the exporter works when you get to that point. I had it draining and duping attributes to a bunch of players for some reason so I'd like to hear if you had any luck.

Just took a quick look at the rosters right now, but they seem great.

One small note, you have Cubs minor league P Greg Reinhard's named spelled wrong. There's no "t" at the end.

Can't wait for this .sav with players already on the DL.

Nice Job on the rosters, pure genius :cool: (loved how you created Dellin!), but looking through some of the NYY minor leagues affiliates I´ve noticed a few minor inconsistencies, to help you solve this I will post the official 20-something man rosters for each of the NYY minor league affiliates:

Tampa:

Pitchers: Erick Abreu, Wilkins Arias, Joba Chamberlain, Anthony Claggett, Phil Coke, Ian Kennedy, George Kontos, Zach Kroenke, Mike Martinez, Elvys Quezada, Josh Schmidt, Julio Valdez, Bryan Villalona, and Eric Wordekemper.

Catchers: Francisco Cervelli, Jared Greenwood, Joe Muich

Infielders: Reegie Corona, Mario Holmann, Juan Miranda, Tim O'Brien, Kevin Russo, and Marcos Vechionacci.

Outfielders: Tim Battle, James Cooper, Colin Curtis, Edwar Gonzalez, and Jose Tabata.

Of all these guys, the ones you should definitely add (that are missing from the roster) are: Francisco Cervelli (Probably our best C prospect right now), Anthony Claggett (probably one of the best RP prospect out there) and George Kontos... If you can squeeze one more you should add Erick Abreu.

BTW Corona has moved back to SS: http://yankees.scout.com/2/632265.html

Trenton:

PITCHERS

Starters: Chase Wright (LHP), Alan Horne (RHP), Jeff Marquez (RHP), Jason Jones (RHP) and Brett Smith (RHP).

Relievers: Kevin Whelan (RHP), Jeff Kennard (RHP), Paul Thorp (RHP), Scott Patterson (RHP), Gerardo Casadiego (RHP) and Michael Gardner (RHP)

On the bubble: Charlie Manning (LHP)

INFIELDERS

Cody Ehlers (1B), Gabe Lopez (2B), Ramiro Pena (SS), Aarom Baldiris (3B/2B), Carlos Mendoza (2B/SS/3B).

On the bubble: Kevin Howard (3B/2B)

OUTFIELDERS

Brett Gardner, Justin Christian, Matt Carson, Shawn Garrett

CATCHERS

P.J. Pilittere and Jason Brown

Nothing to mention here, you pretty much nail it :cool: .

Scranton:

PITCHERS

Beam, T.J.

Bean, Colter

Britton, Chris

Burke, Erick

Clippard, Tyler

DeSalvo, Matt

Hughes, Phil

Jackson, Steven

Kozlowski, Ben

Manning, Charlie

Ohlendorf, Ross

Pope, Justin

CATCHERS

Chavez, Raul

Santos, Omir

INFIELDERS

Basak, Chris

Beattie, Andrew

Chavez, Angel

Duncan, Eric

Gonzalez, Alberto

Phillips, Andy

OUTFIELDERS

Duncan, Shelly

Reese, Kevin

Sardinha, Bronson

Thompson, Kevin

Again nothing here...

oh also, here´s a list of the players cut by the Yankees so far:

Released:

RHP Keaton Everitt

RHP Francisco Butto

RHP Justin Keadle

RHP Brady Salter

RHP Wilton Lopez

RHP Tyler Addison

RHP Anderson Amador

RHP James Conroy

LHP Charlie Issacson

RHP Jesus Mendez

RHP Erik Morrison

RHP David Seccombe

RHP Steve Schroer

LHP Domingo Cabrera

LHP Toni Lara

LHP Edgar Omana

LHP Abel Gomez

LHP Bryan Rueger

LHP RJ Swindle

C Joseph Burke

C Ben Davis

C Kevin Nelson

C Todd Pratt

C Brock Ungricht

1B Karl Amonite

1B Kyle Larsen

2B Jeff Beachum

2B Tony Roth

SS J.T Stotts (finally... :headache: )

OF James LaSala

OF Nicholas Diyorio

OF Estee Harris

OF Jonathan Poterson

OF Angel Fermin

OF Ben Himes

Hope this helps!

Thanks metalboy, I'll PM you with some questions about the Yanks minor league teams later on.

And Winnie, I did finish the standard version with players on the DL, but I left out one simple thing: I forgot to change the year to 2007 before I put everyone on the DL, so now when I change the date to 07, everyone comes off of the DL. tywiggins said he'd help me with that sometime.

The "kgbaseball's Roster 3.0 (DL Version)" is waiting for approval, so it should be up shortly.

•What the heck is this?

Kgbaseball’s Roster Overhaul 3.0 Standard version with players on the real life DL

•Why should I use this?

This is about as accurate as you can get to the real thing. All MLB players that started the 2007 season on the DL have been put on the DL with this file. This allows for 100% accurate 25 man rosters and more accurate minor league rosters.

•How did you do it?

Using several of tywiggins’ programs. The MVP Editor was used to give players their injuries. The Team Changer was used to switch teams and put the respective players on the DL. The Schedule Updater was used to set the year to 2007.

It's a .sav file, so you can just stick in into your My Documents/MVP Baseball 2005 folder, load up a new dynasty, use the Team Changer to pick the team you want to play with, and away you go.

Thanks to tywiggins and SwinginSoriano for their help.

If there's any players I missed, PLEASE let me know. Also, if there's problems, for God's sake, let me know! ;)

Enjoy.

The "kgbaseball's Roster 3.0 (DL Version)" is waiting for approval, so it should be up shortly.

It's a .sav file, so you can just stick in into your My Documents/MVP Baseball 2005 folder, load up a new dynasty, use the Team Changer to pick the team you want to play with, and away you go.

Thanks to tywiggins and SwinginSoriano for their help.

If there's any players I missed, PLEASE let me know. Also, if there's problems, for God's sake, let me know! ;)

Enjoy.

Will this one work with the 07 models.big or will it only work with the original?