Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is one that works with 07 patch #1

http://www.mindwarped.com/dlkg07p1_Dynasty.rar

What is the difference between the two? I think I have patch #1 installed, but I just used the original version kg made, and played my first game without any problems.

For anyone who uses this, don't forget to change the options in the dynasty to how you want them set. I sat there for a good 10 minutes wondering why it was showing me a DH in both the AL and NL before I realized to change the options.

I think you've already answered this (I apologize if you have); what, exactly, is the Plus version going to have? It's going to be compatible with the newest models.big, which is a good thing because it will have a bunch of new cyberfaces? Right?

I was playing as the Rockies and Kaz Matsui had a black guy's head. I notced the same thing with Abraham Nunez. I'm probably using the wrong models.big, right?

So I guess what I'm wondernig... is the Plus file contingent on patch 2 being released, or on the new models.big coming out? Or does patch 2 include the latter?

Thanks.

PS: I've played like 4 games and I love these rosters.

I think you've already answered this (I apologize if you have); what, exactly, is the Plus version going to have? It's going to be compatible with the newest models.big, which is a good thing because it will have a bunch of new cyberfaces? Right?

Yep.

I was playing as the Rockies and Kaz Matsui had a black guy's head. I noticed the same thing with Abraham Nunez. I'm probably using the wrong models.big, right?

You bet. The one from the CD is the only one that will work with the standard.

So I guess what I'm wondering... is the Plus file contingent on patch 2 being released, or on the new models.big coming out? Or does patch 2 include the latter?

Thanks.

PS: I've played like 4 games and I love these rosters.

Your salary idea makes them 10x better!

THANX GUYS ILL BE LOOKING FOR THAT EA shouyld of never stop making mvp it is the best baseball game ever made they are stupid

They're not stupid, they just lost the MLB license to Take2 so they bought the NCAA rights instead.

Kg, if you want them, here's the Opening Day lineups for the Cubs minor league affiliates:

[iOWA CUBS VS RHP]

1 Angel Pagan LF

2 Eric Patterson 2B

3 Felix Pie CF

4 Micah Hoffpauir 1B

5 Koyie Hill C

6 Buck Coats RF

7 Scott Moore 3B

8 Mike Fontenot SS

9 JR Mathes P

[TENNESSE SMOKIES VS LHP]

1 Chris Walker CF