Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Phillies made some moves today. They acquired Fransisco Rosario from the Jays and picked up Rick Bauer from the Rangers. Talk about desperation :puke:

BTW Kg, i've converted your latest standard rosters into a plus version with the plus maker. Will this be compatible with Shmooz' most recent models.big?

The current one will work with 07, as long as you replace the models.big with the one from the CD. I'm just waiting for the second patch to come out, and then I'll have an updated version that will work with 07 without having to move any files around.

Rosario was a great pickup, maybe not for this year, but down the road, he'll be a good reliever.

I'm just going to stick Bauer in AAA then, because I have 0 room on the Phillies roster for him right now. Is Jon Lieber still out? Maybe I'd replace him with Bauer.

I've read up on Rosario. He was the 6th best prospect for the Jays coming into this year. He seems to have a very live arm but has trouble with his command. We'll see how he pans out.

Lieber is still on the 15 day DL but i would keep him. The Phils made a flurry of minor league cuts in the last couple of weeks. Maybe that would open up some spots for you. If you want me to take a look into this, i'd gladly do so.

i love mvp i just played my dynasty with the updated rosters u put out for unmodded xbox i just went through and put the fa on teams...soo back to the moving fastball like peavy for example he thorws a 2-seam and 4-seam but they both move does he also thorow a sinker??

Hopefully. There's an issue or two, it looks like, with th 2nd MVP 07 patch that needs to be taken care of, and hopefully after that, they will be converted. I'm not guaranteeing anything, though.

i know i speak for all of us xbox people that we hope it can be resolved...been anticipating these for awhile. thanks!

Alright, the new STANDARD version is up, to be followed by the PLUS version in a few minutes. Consider them both "Opening Day rosters".

You must have MVP 07 and the second patch (now available at eamods.com) for the PLUS to work.

Let me know of any problems.

Conversions to console coming shortly.

Beautiful work KG. Your updates to the Phillies system were greatly appreciated. I am really pretty partial to BigShmooze's models.big file but I simply can't play this game without your rosters.

Is the new plus version coming out a dl version or not? Do you have a dl version that is compatable with owner mode? Is there any way I can make my own if not?

I've got some reading up to do on all these new roster options if you couldn't tell.

Again, beautiful work.