Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the DL dynasty save, for some reason, the Mets started the season with their fifth pitcher, even though all was right on the roster. The Cardinals only had 24 people on their roster, and I had to call back up Aaron Miles, who was put on the AAA team for some reason. Also, I'm pretty sure Rick Ankiel is on AAA and not AA.

I'm not sure if this is a main roster file error, or just the computer changed things around when you weren't controlling them, but I thought I'd pass the info along anyway.

do these sliders present a good challenge and yield pretty realistic results. I know that of course it's going to vary on the individual player, but what have you experienced with them? How long have you used them? Thanks!

Well, I use MD 3.1 datafile, and I love the results I get with them. I blow people out, the CPU blows me out, there's close games, comebacks, rallies, it's great. Every game is different. It works for me. I tinkered them to try and have realistic K rates, and I do pretty well with those settings. The best way to get Ks is to get 2 quick strikes, and then stuff high in the zone (especially curveballs) and they always chase that for a strikeout.

With the DL dynasty save, for some reason, the Mets started the season with their fifth pitcher, even though all was right on the roster. The Cardinals only had 24 people on their roster, and I had to call back up Aaron Miles, who was put on the AAA team for some reason. Also, I'm pretty sure Rick Ankiel is on AAA and not AA.

I'm not sure if this is a main roster file error, or just the computer changed things around when you weren't controlling them, but I thought I'd pass the info along anyway.

Cardinals organization fixed, new version uploaded.

Humm......

I just installed this great roster set and after used "Team Changer" to get the Mets instead the cards, and .... yahooooooooooooo now a game btw the cards and the mets has DH !!!!! however they are still in the National League both, waf ? was a roster prob or a team changer prob?

or is it just one of those computer's "creative moments" that got mine?

BTW thanks KG, now Pedro can rest in peace 105 days :biglaff: and Julio Franco will get more AB than in the last 3 yrs :rocklicker:

I always play with a DH on all teams, you can change that in the Options.

I changed all my options to what I play with, but I love those MVP sliders ;) A few altercations and I was set to go. Thanks!

But on the same note, for some reason, when I go into that save, all the music stops and the next time I restart my game all the Jukebox songs are off.

Ideally, yes owls, but then most teams would only have around 20 guys, so I decided to only put minor leaguers on the DL that I knew about, and didn't research any others.

If I put more on the DL, I'd have to figure a way to import a bunch of new players into the .sav file, and I'm not sure I can do that or want to do it.

I changed all my options to what I play with, but I love those MVP sliders ;) A few altercations and I was set to go. Thanks!

But on the same note, for some reason, when I go into that save, all the music stops and the next time I restart my game all the Jukebox songs are off.

It's interesting how all these people like my sliders!

I explained why the music is off on the last page.

I see. Well I'd at least put a couple guys like Mike Kinkade (who will be out for a couple months with a broken hand) and Adam Harben (TJ - out for season) on the DL for the Cubs.

Some others in your rosters, if you work out a solution:

AAA: Mike Kinkade, Roberto Novoa, Sean Marshall (EXST)

AA: Adam Harben, Ryne Malone, Ryan Harvey, Sam Fuld, Chris Shaver

A: Mike Phelps, Mike Billek

By putting these guys on the DL, I was able to use your rosters to make the Cubs roster accurate to the opening day roster and then add a few guys to the A+ roster that I'd like there anyway from the A team. Obviously if you did this for every team it'd take significant more time though...

Does the 25 players include players you "import" with MVPEdit? Because I was curious of that too, I exported a handful of players from a different .mbe and then imported them into your .mbe and it seemed to give me more player slots (unless it was overwriting something and I didn't catch it yet)

Alright, I think I've got the cyberface issues fixed, so both new version are up with the fixes. And while I was at it, I made a few transactions that happened today.

For the plus version, you need the models.big that came with the 07 mod patch 2, which is this one. http://eamods.com/index.php?name=Downloads...=details&id=212

Let me know of any problems.

Unbelievable job on vthe salary structure. It's probably the only problem with the game is how whacked you have a budget and payroll, but it counts for the mlb as well as the 3 minor league teams. You've done as good as a job as possible considering. Great job! Dowie

Great rosters! A couple of comments on the Orioles:

1) Nick Markakis's batting stance this year is closer to Reggie Jackson's than Lou Gherig's.

2) Aubrey Huff is the primary 1B at the moment, not LF. They've got Gibbons playing LF and Millar DHing at least until Payton gets back. They'll play Huff in LF occasionally, but he's been playing 1B most often.

Other than the uniform numbers that you fixed in your last release, everything else looks great to me! Thanks again!

kg,

I just downloaded your rosters. Great job! I was just wondering if you could provide a list of which players have which cyberface # because I would like to download a couple of faces to replace generic faces, but I don't want to use a number that's already been used. Thank you so much.

Ideally, yes owls, but then most teams would only have around 20 guys, so I decided to only put minor leaguers on the DL that I knew about, and didn't research any others.

If I put more on the DL, I'd have to figure a way to import a bunch of new players into the .sav file, and I'm not sure I can do that or want to do it.

Something I noticed about the DL rosters was that you do have all the teams at full capacity. I tried to make a 3 for 1 trade in my dynasty but was unable to do so because the rosters were at max. Obviously, I just had to throw in a couple prospects I knew nothing about to get the deal done but as a solution to all of that maybe you could add some of the injured minor leaguers to the DL and leave the A level rosters at around 20-22 players. Just a thought...