Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These rosters are great... however I've got a problem.. I've installed everything (07 mod,patch 2,may models.big update,new roster update(plus) and everything works great untill I start a dynasty and try and sim some games...this is when my game completly freezes (usually around april 8) and I have to restart my computer, I've never had this problem before when using past versions of these rosters.. so i'm thinking it might be the roster file.. anyone else one else experience this? Any advice on what/how to fix the problem? Tks.

I'm having the same problem. It's definitely the roster, because when I switch to a different roster set everything works fine. My game freezes on April 6 every time.

I'm having the same problem as well. April 6th seems to be the day when it freezes. I'll look into it and see what I can do.

Kg, thanks for the roster work. They are unbelievable! Nice job!

I have a simple question for anyone who can help (please forgive me if it is a stupid one). I installed the previous 3.0 roster update last month and at the time installed the .fsh files provided with it for the uniforms and the facial hair. I also installed Spungo's glove mod per the readme. Do I have to install any of these things again for this newest roster update, or do I only need to copy the roster attributes into my database folder? Thanks for any input.

hey kg, i downloaded the updated file that was just posted to fix the freezing on april 6th. I copied and pasted all the files just like i usually have done in the past and the game is still freezing on the 6th of April. How did you alter the history.dat file to get rid of that problem?

How bout Clemens to Yankees man. I know its a bit early but it aint realistic if some other team signs him off the free agent list before the yanks get him at least put him on thyere AA team oir something for rehab starts IDK
He has already addressed that. He is not putting that in until his next update. If you need him in sooner, you can always go into MVPedit and do it yourself.

Hey KG, im not sure of this, but i switched my rosters around and used totte's version and still got the same freezing on April 6th. Odd thing is if were to start a dynasty, I would not freeze at all, but that was without running the 07maker. You think it would work if i ran the 07maker to start a new dynasty, it would freeze?

Odd thing is if were to start a dynasty, I would not freeze at all, but that was without running the 07maker. You think it would work if i ran the 07maker to start a new dynasty, it would freeze?

I just tried it using the 07maker and it froze. Must be something else. Update!! The game does not freeze with your rosters when I do not run the 07maker when starting a new dynasty.