Was wondering if or has anybody tried 4x mods?

boricuapapi1885

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey people. Thanks for all the praise on this mod. Im glad all of you like it. i will be back soon with some new special surprises that im working on. hehehehe. Talk to you guys later. be safe and take care

Could you make a version of the grass mod for people without MVP06?

• 3 weeks later...

has anyone tried creating any stadiums in 4x quality?? If you can get the grass to look that good can we get everything to look in high resolution? It would be awesome to see a high resolution stadium.

It can't happen because there is a cram32 file size limitation. If the file gets too big (around 13-14 MB uncompressed) then the game will crash while loading. As a stadium modder I have to pick and choose which parts will have the most detail because of this. Most of the major parts, ads, scoreboard, signs etc. I make hi-res but the minor parts like the structure I leave as is.

well that sucks..i didnt realize that. Hey Big O, I know I talked to you lastyear about doing Rosenblatt Stadium in Omaha, NE but you said u were busy at the time doing other stadiums. Any way that you would be willing to try this? Its a great stadium and I think it would look very nice in this game.

Just curious...What ever happened to these uniforms...It kind of just fell of the face of the planet..the grass mod started and it went to that and the uniform idea never came back...i would love to try this on my computer after buying a new video card. any plans on doing jerseys in 4x?

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance for an upgrade on the bases? Noticed it actually looking through MLB2K7 screenshots. Looking through the thread, the base photo that was used was from '01. The new one's have the "I live for this" on the side. Just a thought. Both of the pics are from a game-used base from last year. Here's the MLB.com auction page where they were featured. - http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/...&aunbr=80145604

img4577114.jpg

Also, are they stadium to stadium? Or is there one set of bases for the whole game. If they are individual to each stadium, would be cool to see something like this for each team.

img4577115.jpg

EDIT: Found a better pic

1122jeterbase3.jpg

The Yankees ones would be positioned on opposite sides, while the two remaining sides have the "I live for this" logo

Archived