07 cyberface previews

jogar84

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tremendous job on Ramirez. The dreads are as close as it gets even though he has a little yellow smudge on the back of his head.

I have a request. I've tried to do a Trevor Crowe face numerous times, but I cannot get it to look right. I've tried 4 or 5 different headshapes, but for some reason they end looking not even remotely similar. With your expertise, I'm sure you would do a much better job at it. Here is his pressbox

Trevor Crowe

It seems that the Indians had to work with the worst photographer of the bunch, so perhaps you might even feel challenged (slim chance, I know). I know you don't usually take requests, but hopefully you'll give this one consideration. If not, I'll keep messing around with it and maybe you could give me some pointers if you don't feel like making him.

anyway, that was my (long) request.

that Howard is amazing looking jogar. cant wait!

oh yea, btw, this has probably been asked/answered a hundred times already, but is it possible to put these faces in a dynasty already in progress? if so, what program do you need to use?

Hey Jogar, I was just wondering if you were going to work on Joe Smith, Fernando Martinez, Carlos Gomez, or Mike Carp once the pressbox photos for the spring invites are posted in high res. I was going to tackle these guys myself, but your work is far superior. If you were planning on working on these I will move on to Jon Niese, Deolis Guerra, and other Met prospects that don't have pressbox photos.

Archived