britney spears bald

remyzer099

Remember when Natalie Portman shaved her head for V for Vendetta? It was a big deal that she would do that for a part. Britney Spears doing it randomly is just psychotic. Anyone watch the video on the sighting in the tattoo parlor? When she first went in and wanted her head shaved the hair dresser refused to do it. So Britney grabbed the clippers and started shaving her own head. When asked why, she said something like 'I'm tired of people touching me.... I don't want people touching me'.

This chick is certifiable. Wow.

At least Natalie Portman looked hott with a buzz cut. Britney looks like *****.

At least Natalie Portman looked hott with a buzz cut. Britney looks like *****.

I was going to say the same thing. Portman is hot, hair or no hair.

Anyone ever think K-Fed would come out looking better out of this situation like he has so far?

I cant wait for her "Rebirth" CD where shes emerged from her cocoon into a new woman and has to sing about it.

The "I'm A Slave 4 U" video is officially ruined for me, by the way.

speaking of this topic. i was in LA this weekend, and when this happened, it was front line news. i mean it was the story of the day!! with "by the way, a man kidnapped, raped, and stabbed his ex'gf and is still on the loose..." story to follow. LA for you. just out of curiosity, did it make the local news anywhere else in the country?

The 25-year-old singer shocked the public by shaving off her brown hair. She claimed it was because of a problem with 'lice'.

A source said: "She thought lice were eating her hair extensions, so decided to get rid of them as soon as possible."

Source

Lice isn't something I would associate with a person who is a millionaire. I like the drug test theory.

Archived