Trilinear 2007 MLB Jersey

Trilinear

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you under the delusion that I.P.'s cannot be masked or changed?

No, but it COULD still be the same and secondly, you could always trace that IP and then trace his current IP and see if he lives in the same town or something, then it would be VERY VERY likely that it's the same person, even though it could be a coincidence, it'd give more foot to stand on, though I dont see what it matters if its the same guy or not

• 4 weeks later...

it looks an awful lot to me like hes was taking screenies form another game and trying to play then off as MVP unis

but i would be very much impressed if he would show a full size screen shot to prove me and all the other skeptics wrong

yeah like i said before... they look a little too like the unis from mlb 2k7

it looks an awful lot to me like hes was taking screenies form another game and trying to play then off as MVP unis

but i would be very much impressed if he would show a full size screen shot to prove me and all the other skeptics wrong

majorleaguebaseball2k7tpw4.png

VS

ingame013qy6.png

not even close

looks at the texture in 2k7, the neck line, the buttons, etc

that doesnt change that fact that MVP 2005 lacks the ability to render at that quality maybye it came from 2006 idk but if i were this guy and a whole bunch of people jumped on my back id

A) leave

B) prove them wrong

C) both

im not gona beilieve until i see it in MVP Basbeall 2005

Archived