Trilinear 2007 MLB Jersey

Trilinear

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y4L being an admin can read the other locked thread where this JDK character posted his "$15" uni and he seems to be fairly shore that Triliner and JDK are the same person by wording of posts and i dont know what else im not gonna judge because i obviously cant read the other thread..

IP addresses can very easily be changed mine changes every 3 months to avoid Identity theft through a program i have. However personalities and the way you type are harder to change. I think from previous posts thats what Y4L is basing his comments on.

I don't really think that's the right way to go about it. Unless the IP's are the same. A lot of people word things similar when talking about their mods. I say let this guy do his thing and if it does turn out he wants to charge us, then the admins can take due course. Until then, lets just sit back and see how this plays out instead of throwing out a bunch of calumnious accusations.

Or.....actually post one of your mods and have them critique your work in the only way it should matter, right in the game itself. Did your price for making uniforms for people go up from the original price of fifteen dollars?

Like AstroEric said: this is the previews forum. I'll show a preview, in any manner I choose, which is then left for viewing and discussion. It's no place for a witch hunt or false accusations. It's no place for posting random images of ducks because you may believe it's funny. If it suddenly IS a place for such activity, then let it be known clearly to all as I still feel that the majority of the replies in this thread are baseless and have nothing to do with my work. I just want clarification that in my next preview thread, if I just post an image of a rubber ducky and accuse users of stealing, copy & pasting, and providing false identity... that I am in the right.

I just wonder what in the world would've happened if I posted my preview and some of the users here weren't so obsessed with dramatic effect and causing a ruckus. No, the actual work done in the Mods forum doesn't matter... it's about everything BUT mods. Trying to drive home a point that doesn't matter is of more importance. I can't wait to post a sleeve at point because the sleeve isn't the subject: It's just me... people pay more attention and cause more of a ruckus of the name "Trilinear" than the work I try to show. That's just backwards and most don't seem to care.

If I actually BROKE rules, then lay it on me. If I haven't, then stop littering this thread with hate. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Like AstroEric said: this is the previews forum. I'll show a preview, in any manner I choose, which is then left for viewing and discussion. It's no place for a witch hunt or false accusations. It's no place for posting random images of ducks because you may believe it's funny. If it suddenly IS a place for such activity, then let it be known clearly to all as I still feel that the majority of the replies in this thread are baseless and have nothing to do with my work. I just want clarification that in my next preview thread, if I just post an image of a rubber ducky and accuse users of stealing, copy & pasting, and providing false identity... that I am in the right.

I just wonder what in the world would've happened if I posted my preview and some of the users here weren't so obsessed with dramatic effect and causing a ruckus. No, the actual work done in the Mods forum doesn't matter... it's about everything BUT mods. Trying to drive home a point that doesn't matter is of more importance. I can't wait to post a sleeve at point because the sleeve isn't the subject: It's just me... people pay more attention and cause more of a ruckus of the name "Trilinear" than the work I try to show. That's just backwards and most don't seem to care.

If I actually BROKE rules, then lay it on me. If I haven't, then stop littering this thread with hate. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Nice post. Now maybe these guys will let you go about your business.

In all seriousness, are you planning on releasing anything, anytime soon? Is there anyway on seeing a nice in-game shot of any of your uniforms, what you have shown so far is nice, but I would love to see a pic of the whole thing.

Either way, whatever, good luck with your modding.

Nice post. Now maybe these guys will let you go about your business.

In all seriousness, are you planning on releasing anything, anytime soon? Is there anyway on seeing a nice in-game shot of any of your uniforms, what you have shown so far is nice, but I would love to see a pic of the whole thing.

Either way, whatever, good luck with your modding.

Hey, wise guy! You're warned. I just checked this post again of yours and there's no misspelled words in it. :wink:

Ducks... bait/lures...

...uh... how about some m*therf*cking uniforms?

There's currently 10 pages in this incredibly useless thread, and it contains actual info about the uniforms being worked on in a number of posts I can count on one hand...

...that means, no matter who is at fault, this thread is completely out of control.

I have a novel idea: How about everybody not named Trilinear shuts up until Trilinear actually posts something worth commenting on?

Who gives a sh*t if he's somebody named JDK, or some random other former or current member?

OH NO! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

So far, this thread is generating a whole lot of attention for every reason EXCEPT content related to these uniforms that are, alledgedly, forthcoming.

I, for one, am excited to see the uniforms, as they might appear in game, IN FULL... since I haven't seen that yet, I don't understand the amount of commenting in this thread: It's all pointless, and unrelated to the topic.

Jesus, people - this is the internet, not a Congressional Deposition.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived