Trilinear 2007 MLB Jersey

Trilinear

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judeging solely by his template preview of the orioles these might have the same problem mine did. They work for me but i was informed other people would get crashes because the Textures were not a power of two. It seems his texture is 316x 316

My textures are 384x384. Please... just stop talking about my work on your behalf because I don't like how you blatantly never say anything that is true. You can freely critique all you want.

Could you please take down the duck image as well?

384x384 is still not a power of two and in the words of kraw who i trust to know what hes talking about by now

"will cause random crashes and memory leaks"

Alright, well, guess what? I don't get crashes and memory leaks.

Also, you don't seem to understand mathematics as 384 can definitely have a power of two. Regardless, I know what you mean but there still lies the problem that YES it obviously CAN work. As long as the image is exponentially larger than the original, I don't see why it wouldn't work. That is why 384 works, because it is exactly three times larger than 128. So, perhaps it isn't "the power of two" but 2 full teams at a higher resolution, which certain video cards may not be able to handle since this game is now nearing 4 years of age.

These "I don't think it'll work" and "that's fake cause it's copy & paste" posts are getting bothersome. I don't care... just simply critique on the work instead of pestering me with inane comments.

These "I don't think it'll work" and "that's fake cause it's copy & paste" posts are getting bothersome. I don't care... just simply critique on the work instead of pestering me with inane comments.

Or.....actually post one of your mods and have them critique your work in the only way it should matter, right in the game itself. Did your price for making uniforms for people go up from the original price of fifteen dollars?

this might explain it

The hell he did.

And I have a feeling this is JDK because as I recall, and I do since I have a good memory, he was/is a serviceman and he was going to the middle east for about a year, maybe more. His last posts on this website were in June of 2006, so it's been over a year he has been gone.

Yeah, the JDK we all knew here posted some previews of his work and people really liked it. In fact, right now I am looking at an old thread of his showing some of his work. In fact, let me show you some of JDK's work from that thread since it is a locked thread:

image8m.png

previewsmall.gif

image40.png

And NYM was right, when people complimented him on these two uniforms and then they asked if other teams were going to be done, he said he will do the whole league if "they gave him 15 dollars."

He got banned because he deserved it. He was a smart **** who knew everything about everything.

Archived