wudl83

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah ok now I understood.

Sorry cannot predict a certain time. All depends on how much freetime I will have the next couple of weeks. Maybe I am finished quite quick, maybe it takes a little longer.

The deadline for me would be the start of the regular season but I am quite confindent in finishing it earlier.

In any case I will release at least a version before start of the regular season with the current rosters (including rating changes etc.) of the MLB teams and some minor leaguers for every MLB team. Maybe this version will not be 100% complete and accurate. But as I said I am more or less full of confidence.

Nope. Totally strange. Some time ago when the problem was occurring multiple times I got very busy and had no time to work on the rosters. After I got back to my normal schedule I went back to editing rosters and there weren't any duplicate players anymore. So sick.

I got the 25 man rosters of the AL and since I work in an alphabetical order and I said my last edited team was the Dbacks, I think you can answer your question by yourself. ;)

I think that I gonna finish the Dodgers and Giants today.

I think I could be finished with the Beta in about 7-9 days.

When I got the 25 man rosters I gonna release something like a beta so you can at least play some exhibition games.

The minor leagues shouldn't take as long as the 25 man rosters. At least I hope so.

Is it possible to change the minor league teams for certain teams? Like for example the Toronto Blue Jays new farm team is the Buffalo Bisons not the Las Vegas 51's anymore.

It is possible to change team affiliations with REDitor. (I think it's in the "Team" tab.) The trick is that each team has a list of the organization it's part of (A, AA, AAA, MLB), and that even if you swap just the AA team, the organization lists for each other team needs to be updated accordingly.