Mvp Baseball 2015 (Wip)

krawhitham

If I had a computer I'd be all over this haha But I can't wait to get back on the horse as soon as I do get one probably this summer.

But I am excited to see some familiar names as a part of this :good:

EDIT: So count me in for the patch at the All-Star break. I can do logos, uniforms, loading screens, intro videos, cyberfaces, and audio, pretty much everything but stadiums I can do a pretty average job on.

Edited by pistonj92

• 1 month later...

I am 70 years old and live farrrrr away from "Baseball Land." I have been playing MVP every season since it came out. (Only way my D-Backs can win the World Series, I guess!)

I have none of the abilities that you guys have for this stuff, so I really appreciate all your hard work, which makes millions of people worldwide very happy. Thanx. :p:good:

So with the uprising of the player from the A's, Pat Venditte, how can you work him into the game? Is there any possible way of making a player in the game a switch pitcher? That would be really cool. And also, I really hope he makes the team out of Spring Training, it would be truely unique,and his minor league numbers are pretty good anyways.

So with the uprising of the player from the A's, Pat Venditte, how can you work him into the game? Is there any possible way of making a player in the game a switch pitcher? That would be really cool. And also, I really hope he makes the team out of Spring Training, it would be truely unique,and his minor league numbers are pretty good anyways.

No, there is no way you can make him into a switch-pitcher.

I'm going to quote myself here to remind anyone who cares:

it looks like the rosters will be covered for this project, but I'm willing to handle all the contracts (length and $), to enhance the dynasty experience and the mod overall. I'm also great with the details for each player - I can make sure all the equipment is perfect and etc.

If I'm not needed, that's ok, but my specialty is making sure the little things are accurate in the rosters (just look at my MVP 13 The Show edition)

Also, I'd like a say in the soundtrack.

I really care about making this mod amazing, because I want to play it as much as the rest of you do. but at some point I need to know where the progress is on the rosters and if anyone even needs my help because I haven't been contacted about anything

Any updates from anyone working on this? I appreciate all of the work you guys are doing, but curious if we're going see the mod anytime soon.

vi·o·la·tion
ˌvīəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: violation; plural noun: violations
  1. the action of violating someone or something.
    "the aircraft were in violation of UN resolutions"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So here's where things are for MVP 15:

Roster is finalized for ARI-OAK, hoping to finish the rest by tomorrow. Salaries are done, working on jersey numbers, final cutdowns. Some single A teams are a bit out of whack but I will have that fixed.

Portraits are finished for ARI-OAK. I have all of the rest collected, but if I don't get help this will add at least a week of work to my plate.

I made a new batter walk-up file.

I created a 2015 schedule.

Logos are updated for minor league teams.

Minor league affiliations are done.

I've done a little bit of player audio (Melvin Upton, Jr.)

Some major league uniforms need some minor updates, patches, accessories, etc.

Bats and gloves are updated.

LOC files are done with the exception of the jukebox.

Cyberfaces are updated with all of Rising Son's new faces. Every face in the models.big should be accurate.

Waiting on KCCityStar for menus, loading screens and jukebox.

Waiting on bctrackboi for minor league uniforms.

An overlay.

Stadiums could use some logo updates but I'm not prioritizing that.

I'm sooo looking forward to the release of MVP 15. You guys are truly amazing and I thank you sincerely for the wonderful work you do to keep this great game alive.

I was wondering if MVP15 will be compatible with Windows 8 or do you think i'll have to run it in that "Compatibility Mode"

Made some changes:

LT3RwTP.jpg

1 - Strange Talk - Climbing Walls

2 - St. Lucia - Elevate

3 - Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It)

4 - Survivor - Eye of The Tiger

5 - Queen - Radio Ga Ga

6 - Tesla Boy - Keyboards and Synths

7 - Big Data - Dangerous (Oliver Remix)

8 - Pendulum - Propane Nightmares

9 - Madeon - Imperium

Hopefully this soundtrack is good enough this year, although I may change things up during the week but so far in my testing environment for MVP 15 this is what I'm rolling with and I'm like:

angel_pagan_by_kccitystar-d8oqpvy.gif