MVP Baseball 15 Support Thread

Jim825

1) keep stuff like this in the mvp15 support thread next time.  Some of the moderators are real nitpicky about stuff like this and it just avoids you being looked bad upon by others
2) issues been popping up with other people as well.  its getting looked into, i swear

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a mod or way to enable this better for my widescreen computer? ive noticed some of the frontend loading screens are stretched and some words on the left cant be seen on the major league trademark/modder credits opening screen.  also when i finally got a game semi going, the overlay for the batter info on the bottom of my screen is stretched lower then my screen and choppededit: ,.

edit: my screen size is 1920x1080

Is there a mod or way to enable this better for my widescreen computer? ive noticed some of the frontend loading screens are stretched and some words on the left cant be seen on the major league trademark/modder credits opening screen.  also when i finally got a game semi going, the overlay for the batter info on the bottom of my screen is stretched lower then my screen and choppededit: ,.

edit: my screen size is 1920x1080

Run it in 1280x1024

​The datafile.txt file would be in the data folder.  If you can't find it in the MVP14 mod, then you need to copy the data\datafile\datafile.big file to the MVP15 data\datafile folder.

​Even when I did this, the camera was not the same as MVP 14.

​Take a screenshot of the camera angle you are talking about from MVP 14

​It's really not one specific angle. Whenever the ball is in play, the camera angles are different. Just to give one example, in MVP 15 the camera is much more zoomed in on a fly ball. It makes it much more difficult fielding wise.

Also, is the schedule updater application working for anyone else? I am following the instructions but it does not work. If anyone that has got it to work can give me a step-by-step guide on how to do it, that would be greatly appreciated.

​It only works on Windows XP to my knowledge, I have never been able to get to run on Win 7 or 8.1 - unless someone updated this great app?

Owen

​It only works on Windows XP to my knowledge, I have never been able to get to run on Win 7 or 8.1 - unless someone updated this great app?

Owen

​I take it back, I have ScheduleUpdater working on my Windows 8.1 machine -- I'm seriously freaked out, it never worked...EVER! Now all of a sudden it does. I have no explanation as to why, it just worked for me.

Owen

​I take it back, I have ScheduleUpdater working on my Windows 8.1 machine -- I'm seriously freaked out, it never worked...EVER! Now all of a sudden it does. I have no explanation as to why, it just worked for me.

Owen

​Where did you run it from? I'm having no luck running it from my desktop.

Owen

​You must have said something nice to it.

​You must have said something nice to it.

​I have no idea why it works, I merely run it from a folder in my Downloads folder as Admin. What I did do different this time was:

A clean install of MVP 2005 but not in Program Folders, I installed in C:\EA Sports\MVP BaseBall 2005 - That is the only difference from past installs.

Then I installed EA Patch #5 , then MVP 15 - SWEET! Then installed MVP 15 Patch #1 using TiT 2.0.5

Otherwise, I don't know why it worked. This is on a Windows 8.1 Box too!

Owen

Can I show you something? This is a thread that I created about six years ago. It shows how to install multiple mods. Take a look at the screenshot I have included in that thread. Look at the directory that I have each of these mods installed. I have no trouble running any one of them because not one of them is installed under Program Files or anything like that.

Archived