MVP 2005 on PSP

reeshmd23

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you point me to the vita modding area?  The psp should also be able to be modded roster wise i would imagine the dat files look very similar to pc decrypted.  As for textures and all its the same format as Madden on psp and I have been able to edit uniform textures on that.

42 minutes ago, reeshmd23 said:

Can you point me to the vita modding area?  The psp should also be able to be modded roster wise i would imagine the dat files look very similar to pc decrypted.  As for textures and all its the same format as Madden on psp and I have been able to edit uniform textures on that.

Vita modding area? What is that?

47 minutes ago, reeshmd23 said:

We don't have a section for PlayStation Vita or even PSP altogether, primarily because the site has covered the PC version of MVP since its inception

• 9 months later...

Well guess dates don't matter so far I have a legend on these forums helping me with the roster and I'm able to convert pc uniforms textures to psp.  Textures work on real hardware not just emulator!  Awesome forum!!😉

I recently got hooked up with the famous twiggins from MVP Mods. He was able to figure out a way to convert updated rosters to psp. Roster works on emulators and real hardware. I also figured out some ways to texture mod I will share. Usually I work on madden roster updates that I provide for free. My ask for these is to please donate to the guy that made this possible and I'll share some updated rosters. Thanks

To send a donation, you can paypal me at tywiggins@hotmail.com

or send an amazon gift card to tywiggins@hotmail.com

13 hours ago, reeshmd23 said:

Usually I work on madden roster updates that I provide for free. My ask for these is to please donate to the guy that made this possible and I'll share some updated rosters.

So does that mean that if people don’t donate, you won’t share the rosters?  It ALMOST sounds like you are charging money for the rosters . . . 🤔

1 hour ago, reeshmd23 said:

Nope I'm getting nothing from this just trying to get him some donations for the time he spent on it.

I've put hundreds of hours into rosters over the years.  Do you wanna try to get me some contributions too?  Honestly, it's a bit odd to lobby for someone else to get contributions.  Just my 2c.

2 hours ago, Gordo said:

I've put hundreds of hours into rosters over the years.  Do you wanna try to get me some contributions too?  Honestly, it's a bit odd to lobby for someone else to get contributions.  Just my 2c.

I am not buying his excuse at all.

Archived