4/15 - MVP Studio 2005 1.5 Official Thread!

fuzzone

where r u getting the bmps from? did u download them?did u make them urself? what folder are the bmps located in?

C:fuzzstudio2005 is the directory where I installed the game. In the C:fuzzstudio2005uniforms directory, I have a folder for each team, and under each team, there is a subfolder with each uniform I have for that team. I download uniforms from MVPmods.com, and every uniform I downloaded has come with a BMP file. I didn't make them myself, although I'd like to try one of these days.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I see this thread hasn't been updated for awhile, but hopefully someone will come in and check this.

I've gone through the whole thread and saw people having the same problem as me...

The problem where you can't install because the install window comes up and you can't click anything in it...

BUT... I am running Windows XP Professional.

It should work, shouldn't it?? Any ideas???

Yeah I opened the readme and I don't see any info about a Service Pack on here, I just got the laptop 2 months so I probably have the latest Service Pack or very close to it.... Not sure...

but anyway....when I open the install file for this... I can't click on Path or Install, not even Quit.... I have to close it with the Task Manager.... because I can't do anything else with it...

It took me a while, but after I got the active x control pad mentioned here, it worked like a charm. That might help you, other than that I dont know. I have really enjoyed this thing....great job!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sure this been asked in the thread, but i need to ask it. i use the pragm and a night or two ago, the files is uses became damaged. even to the point wher it could completly encode sevral uniforms. i'm starting from the beginning, but for fure use i'm make sure afte each team is modifed and tested i have out the model and uniform.bis file directly from game dir, but if if there wer to happan, can some tell me where the model and uniform active file studio is using to encode is stored so i can restore my last known working copies i keep away from use are, so i can put them in

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I play 2005 league against the AI, I play in the Allstar Level I can't get a Barry Bonds to hit home runs. I've even tweaked his individual ratings to 99 power and 99 contact. My overall team wins games due to my pitching but my batters are the worst in the league. I use one of the mods that lowers the strike zone to enable a higher batter-eye level. Any suggestions to make these guys bat. 2004 MVP I had no problem the 2005 game is tougher to hit homeruns

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having a problem that I haven't found the answer to.

I install the uniforms people make using Fuzz's editor and the problem I am having is that when I go to play them in the game, the game decides to go to default home white uniforms.

I have no idea how to fix this.

ANyone else had this problem?

or know how to fix it?

Archived