The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id like to test....i just need to know if i need to make any hardware upgrades??

I know when i tried to play with some stadium mods in the past, my computer crashed.

So i was just curious as to what i need to have in order to play 06 when it finally comes out

thanks

B

All right lets start a list of people. It can't be long because we don't want everyone to test it before it is released. Of coruse it is up to Trues about it but for the record lets make the list.

5 Testers:

1.Me(Guid921)

2.Thug4Life

3.bilskie1

4.8ball

5.BaMa

Do what you wish with the list.

I think testing would be a great idea. My screens are all done and I would love for them to be tested for issues first but like stated before I dont want everyone to have it before the final release. I am also working on an overlay that I would defenitly want tested first.

I have a website where my screens are uploaded to(in case I lose my HD or something...I have no time to do it all again) If anyone wants to test my screens out just PM and select a few to test (1st coem first serve is probably the least biasied way)

SS let me know how I can access it too please when you get all the info

Sean O and I are going to have to have a detailed discussion on who we think should be a part of the Beta team. Since you are one of the modders you are automatically in. You'll get the ftp and password soon enough. Anyway, nice overlay so far. Of course I expect it to look a little different when it is done. Is it possible to 2X things like that?

----

BTW, can someone here make 2X fielding gloves? They would be really important for this mod.

Sean O and I are going to have to have a detailed discussion on who we think should be a part of the Beta team. Since you are one of the modders you are automatically in. You'll get the ftp and password soon enough. Anyway, nice overlay so far. Of course I expect it to look a little different when it is done. Is it possible to 2X things like that?

----

BTW, can someone here make 2X fielding gloves? They would be really important for this mod.

cool thanks. I will guard the password with my life. :lol:

I'm still laying around with the overlays. I want to make one like the espn one too so that peopel can have some choices

So, should we just do what TC4 did and have a couple different overlays available? I like what Ross has done there (side note: are you sure you haven't been here under a different name before? otherwise you've picked up modding ridiculously quickly, I'm thrilled we have you), and I'd love to see if Trues can come up with one echoing this site's design. Either way, keep up the good work, ross, maybe add an mvpmods logo somewhere as well.

Great job everybody. Hopefully after I get into my schedule, I'll have more time to work hands-on with the project. Until then, keep up the great work!

Archived