The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, should we just do what TC4 did and have a couple different overlays available? maybe add an mvpmods logo somewhere as well.

I like the idea of having multiple overlays available because I know sometimes I am in the mood for different ones myself. I am going to get mvpmods.com in there. I have a few ideas for that. I am just trying to get the main overlay done. For some reason some text shows up in the game pixelated although when I make it it looks fine. That is my current challenge...damn you pixelation I shall get you LOL

if I can make a small request; could you guys reduce the letter font of the pitch speeds when they are thrown? I know they are connected to the overlay, and I believe trues has done a couple where he made the letters and speed smaller. I think that looks way better than the fat 92 MPH in your screen.

SS says the deadline is Febuary 20.

Friedman wants more time though. Hopefully this thing still gets released way before Opening Day.

--------

SeanO and I are now in the process of PMing people to test our alpha/beta files, if you haven't been selected don't fret, we'll expand the team later. Right now all the modders, moderators, and a few trusted members will be sent the ftp link and password. Remember that this is serious business.

Friedman wants more time though. Hopefully this thing still gets released way before Opening Day.

--------

SeanO and I are now in the process of PMing people to test our alpha/beta files, if you haven't been selected don't fret, we'll expand the team later. Right now all the modders, moderators, and a few trusted members will be sent the ftp link and password. Remember that this is serious business.

SS sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for yoru PM with the info

--------

SS sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for yoru PM with the info. Maybe we should not tell who you select to be testers that way other memebers aren't "bugging" them for the info

So far Jogar, Tribetime, BigBully, and Big Schmooz have gave me permission to use their cyberfaces and the might Big Schmooz models.big. It will be a great help to the MVP 06 project, knowing that anyone that downloads it will have a complete models.big.

Thanks again to the Schmooz, you all should be thanking Schmooz too. :)

So far Jogar, Tribetime, BigBully, and Big Schmooz have gave me permission to use their cyberfaces and the might Big Schmooz models.big. It will be a great help to the MVP 06 project, knowing that anyone that downloads it will have a complete models.big.

Thanks again to the Schmooz, you all should be thanking Schmooz too. :)

What are you going to do about Bodihiball's cyberfaces?

I was under the impression that it was impossible to change the batter overlay.. finally someone does it! I also hope you guys tweak player stats through '05.

I think that it was done in another mod. Anyway, excellent work Trues! I love it. I can't wait to see the actuall overlay that comes with it. I love the "transparent" look.

will there also be a total minors project included? I know that your ( SwingingSoriano ) rosters won't have a completely redone minors system, but I was wondering if anyone's working on it for this project.

I'm sure alot of people love playing with realistic farm systems.

Not to be repetitive, but that overlay looks awesome!

will there also be a total minors project included? I know that your ( SwingingSoriano ) rosters won't have a completely redone minors system, but I was wondering if anyone's working on it for this project.

I'm sure alot of people love playing with realistic farm systems.

I'm sure they do, if someone else wants to put in the minors, they can go do it. If they combine my roster to UR, I don't care. But, my roster has adjusted birthdates and has been made to favor the Major Leagues.

I understand. The Major League should get the most attention, I just think it's also great to call up prospects and use the farm system.

I would work on it myself, but I can't find much info on the minors and prospects. Alot of people that live in the states have a better idea on these minor league players since they might've seen them play or atleast are more familiar with them.

btw...nice overlay Trues

Minor leaguers on the 40 man roster were made. Any minor leaguer who could make a major league impact was made, even some guys who spent most of the 2005 season in single A. (They are in organizations who quickly promote minor leaguers.) You won't be finding guys like Justin Upton or Eric Duncan for example because they are aren't playing any major league games in 2006.

Archived