The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

do you guys plan on including Big Shmooz' models.big, or including your own models.big?

I know there are alot of people that have problems downloading cyberfaces and would absolutely love having a models.big with most of the faces included.

Yep, a models.big is intended to be included to give the game the 'new feel'. Of course the key word is intended, I have no one's permission yet, because simply it isn't close to February 21st or so yet. I hope these following things are included:

- KC's Total MLB Uniforms + New Nationals Alternate

- Big Bully's Brewers Sunday Alternate

- Krawhitam's 2X stock Cyberfaces

- Various other Cyberfaces (From Jogar, TribeTime, Terminator Korea, etc.) to go along with the roster

- Spittoon's bats (possibly)

- Different generics (possibly)

- New 2x Fielding Gloves (If someone could ever make them :( )

Of course a new Uniforms.big and the new soundfiles from UncleMo will be included too.

Of course, I cannot just include them all because all of the above were not made by me, but by talented modders. I will need their permission for the inclusion of their mods with the models.big intended to be included with MVP 06. It'd be nice if those guys just posted right in this thread "Go ahead and take them SS" but I cannot speak for anyone but myself. I would see no reason to not want a mod included in such a great undertaking but ultimately it is not my call. The more permission I get the easier time I'll have and the better MVP 06 mod we all can have!

I have all the files ready, I'll start to make the Models.big as soon as I recieve everyone's permission, I intend to get more serious about this when it become February.

Of course, if a majority of you all believe that Big Schmooz's models.big should be included, I can ask him.

------------------------------

Not to hijack this thread but my brother is a huge Beatles fan. He has most of the albums on vinyl. It sounds like the way to it was intended to sound, to be the quality was killed by the amount of times the records were played. :) BTW, he has a Penny Lane sign in his room.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. It's just the Let It Be album cover pictures looping. I like yor sig too. Great to see fellow beatles fans on here :lol:

Yeah I know. My favorite Beatles albums are A Hard Day's Night, Rubber Soul, Sgt. Pepper's, Magical Mystery Tour, and Let It Be.

I love The Beatles. There will never be a group like them again. I love how they experimented with so many types of music. They made classic rock songs like I Want To Hold You're Hand, She Loves You, etc...; they made Indian style pieces like Love You To, and Within You Without You; they made orchestral pieces like She's Leaving Home, and Yesterday; they made jazzy pieces like Lady Madonna; and they made hard rock pieces like Helter Skelter.

that's great to hear SS.

Is anyone also working on the new Twins alternates ( the vest type of uniforms )?

btw here's a funny quote regarding those uni's and the Twins offseason by Gardenhire:

"As [the White Sox] announced they got [Jim] Thome and [the Mets] got Carlos Delgado, we announced we got new jerseys. We were pretty excited about our announcement. We got vests." -- Minnesota manager Ron Gardenhire, on the Twins' quiet offseason.

thought that was pretty funny

I wasn't even born when they were together but I fell in love with them. I agree there will never be anyone liek them. If you consider what they did musically and politcally and at the time when they did it. I don't see circumstances like it again. My favorite song is "I Should Have Known Better" from AHDN. Overall Sgt Pepper is my Favorite Album though....I don't think there is a better album ending than "A Day in the Life"

"I woke up, got out of bed...dragged a comb across my head"

Are ALL the Cyberfaces, Stadiums, Audio tweaks and Misc. going to be in this?

Well, including all the stadiums would make this an impossibly large download. Possibly I will include a list of mods that should be downloaded before the MVP 06 add-on. Of course, some new stadiums, the Willis MVP 06 theme, Uncle Mo's audio tweaks, uniforms, and a bunch of cyberfaces are intended to be included.

If you are willing to look at a long list, here are the files I intend to include: (Which of course cannot be included until permission is obtained, otherwise I'd be stealing.)

006 Pedro Martinez

010 Mike Piazza

016 Roger Clemens

018 Manny Ramirez

021 Gary Sheffield

026 Shawn Green

030 Carlos Delgado

040 Tom Glavine

069 Bartolo Colon

089 Cliff Floyd

096 Mike Cameron

116 Carlos Beltran

175 Mike Lowell

183 Roberto Hernandez

184 Rafael Furcal

185 Ramon Castro

202 Juan Pierre

208 Tom Gordon

233 Hideki Matsui

234 Vernon Wells

235 Dontrelle Willis

253 Juan Encarnacion

289 Jose Reyes

321 David Ortiz

400 Victor Zambrano

498 Willie Randolph

514 Miguel Cabrera

605 David Wright

-----

58 DJ Houlton

113 Doug Davis

132 Felix Rodriguez

141 Dallas McPherson

169 Paul Quantrill

368 Damion Easley

369 Alexis Rios

397 Jorge Cantu

420 Mike Lamb

472 Cory Lidle

501 Jeff Franceour

503 David DeJesus

505 Joe Girardi

507 Chris Woodward

510 Ray King

554 Runelvys Hernandez

558 John Mabry

559 Yadier Molina

560 Hector Luna

571 Mike Jacobs

573 Victor Diaz

575 Justin Speier

577 Joey Gathright

578 Kevin Youkilis (?)

579 John Buck

590 Damian Miller

592 DJ Carrasco

594 Chris Capuano

597 Cory Hart

600 Ezequiel Astacio

608 Tanyon Sturtze

609 Chase Utley

610 Kelley Johnson

612 Kevin Millar

613 Aaron Heilman

616 Dioner Navarro

618 Willy Taveras

620 Mike Wood

621 Ryan Church

622 Luis Ayala

623 John Patterson

624 Duaner Sanchez

625 Brian Roberts

626 Gustavo Chacin

627 Greg Zaun

634 Neal Cotts

635 Bobby Jenks

638 Kyle Lohse

640 Carlos Silva

643 Russell Branyan

644 Kyle Farnsworth

655 Tadahito Iguchi

656 Chien-Ming Wang

660 Jason Frasor

677 Casey Kotchman

668 Scott Schoenweis

669 Josh Towers

672 Aaron Hill

673 Russ Adams

674 Dave Bush

680 Coco Crisp

681 Jason Lane

682 Johnny Damon

683 Todd Jones

692 Bob Wickman 04

698 J.C. Romero

702 Kenji Johjima 04

705 Brendan Donnelly 04

707 Joe Randa

730 Julio Lugo

734 Jesus Colome

735 Dewon Brazleton

736 Travis Lee

737 Bronson Arroyo

738 Doug Waechter

739 Lenny Harris

740 Kevin Mench

743 Chad Cordero

751 David Riske

752 Scott Elarton

757 Bob Howry

758 Juan Rivera

764 Tony Graffanino

766 Brady Clark

767 Chad Tracy

774 Eddie Perez

775 Todd Pratt

777 Felipe Lopez

778 Jon Garland

790 Mike Redmond 04

799 Adrian Gonzalez

802 Gary Majewski

803 Rickie Weeks

804 Bill Hall 04

806 Derrick Turnbow

809 Jonny Gomes

812 Chris Young 04

814 Ryan Howard

815 Jason Michaels 04

819 BJ Ryan 04

828 Brian Fuentes

831 Chin-Hui Tsao

833 Brad Hawpe

834 Garrett Atkins

840 Dustin Hermanson 04

841 Kirk Saarloos

842 Joe Blanton 04

844 Justin Duscherer

846 Grady Sizemore

848 Bruce Chen 04

849 Zach Duke

850 John Lackey

854 Conor Jackson

860 Brad Halsey

861 Noah Lowry

875 Aaron Cook

882 Robinson Cano

887 Salomon Torres 04 (made for 04)

888 Mike Morse

889 Rod Barajas

890 Jeremy Reed

891 Denny Bautista

892 Jamey Wright

893 Willie Bloomquist

894 Felix Hernandez

895 Barry Bonds

896 Aaron Harang

897 Mike Timlin

898 Huston Street

899 Sam Perlozzo

I also want to include Tony Batista's MVP 2004 face and Salomon Torre's MVP 2004 face (by Terminator Korea) in the models.big but everytime I install a face meant for 2004 the face is mishaped and red. I am sure a ton of guys have been through this already and can offer some help.

I separated updated and completely modded faces, also, I'd love to include Krawhitam's 2X face pack with the models.big. Everyone should have it, and if everything goes smoothely everyone with MVP 06 will definately have them.

I have a list of people I need to ask:

Jogar84

Terminator Korea

BigBully

Zach

Tribetime

Facetoface

Torment

Hystakuya

Veesmack

Bodbihall

AG

Thr33nil

Krawhitam

Some of these guys don't post so I am not sure if they would check their PMs. And, if you are one of the guys on the list give me permission for the sake of the mod. :lol:

Still, does anyone here know how to make a MVP 2004 face work with 2005?

hey guys, just a heads up that somebody over at the ign.com boards is trying to sell a mvp 2006 cd that he made. I haven't seen much of it, but just to make sure that this kid isn't using any of your work. He supposedly knows some names from this site ( like trues, yankee4life, markb, etc. ) so it's possible that he once was a member here.

might not be a big deal since what he's doing is illegal anyway, but it would suck if any of the great mods that originated here were included in his "offer".

Copyright problems will be bad... This isn't for profit. Hopefully someone stops this guy from distributing MVP 06.

Hopefully, because what he is doing is illegal. He's using EA's game as a base, and selling it.

To tell you the truth, I am surprised that no EA worker has stumbled upon this, and e-mailed Trues asking him about this yet. I hope that never happens.

hey guys, just a heads up that somebody over at the ign.com boards is trying to sell a mvp 2006 cd that he made. I haven't seen much of it, but just to make sure that this kid isn't using any of your work. He supposedly knows some names from this site ( like trues, yankee4life, markb, etc. ) so it's possible that he once was a member here.

might not be a big deal since what he's doing is illegal anyway, but it would suck if any of the great mods that originated here were included in his "offer".

What's his name on the IGN boards?

Hopefully, because what he is doing is illegal. He's using EA's game as a base, and selling it.

To tell you the truth, I am surprised that no EA worker has stumbled upon this, and e-mailed Trues asking him about this yet. I hope that never happens.

We had no problems yet because this is legit. We are only showing our devotion to MVP 2005.

Archived