The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mo,

Do you think you would be able to edit the audio so the annoucers could announce some of the stadium name changes..i.e. Rogers Centre maybe use and audio lfrom Roger Clemens or something. Some I am sure would be impossible

I am not sure if UncleMo can do that. Maybe Hory can.

anyone know where I can find decent audio of the play by play announcers online. I wanted to play around with the aduio and see if I can get the announcers to say the new stadiums ie Rogers Centre instead of SkyDome. I just need a clip of someone saying it first.

Thanks

you may not want to change too many pics in the bkgrds files. main reason is that it will crash on you, i tried doing 50 changes for the ncaa mod (now cancelled) and it crashed the computer. also, i would changed the images of players that have etheir retired or changed teams. for example, the clemens photo will now be replaced with a simular image. i haven't gotten to look at your work yet, but if you can send me the bkgrds file you worked with, i can help you out, since i have some experince in this field. thanks.

you may not want to change too many pics in the bkgrds files. main reason is that it will crash on you, i tried doing 50 changes for the ncaa mod (now cancelled) and it crashed the computer. also, i would changed the images of players that have etheir retired or changed teams. for example, the clemens photo will now be replaced with a simular image. i haven't gotten to look at your work yet, but if you can send me the bkgrds file you worked with, i can help you out, since i have some experince in this field. thanks.

I changed all the loading screens and menu screens (there are 60 menu screens alone) and I have tested it and had no crashing issues. I was having crashing problmes but once I compressed the fsh files I have not had problems

I changed all the loading screens and menu screens (there are 60 menu screens alone) and I have tested it and had no crashing issues. I was having crashing problmes but once I compressed the fsh files I have not had problems

that's alot better than what happened to me. if you give me about an hour or so, i can give you new splash templates to put on your loading screens, etc.

Here's a little treat for my 1,000th post. Thanks Trues for this great board and place to share my work... I hope you will all get as much joy from this stadium as I will. It is in its infancy but I think it's begining to look like Busch Stadium. There is a lot of work left. But this is progress.

newbusch.jpg

Here's a little treat for my 1,000th post. Thanks Trues for this great board and place to share my work... I hope you will all get as much joy from this stadium as I will. It is in its infancy but I think it's begining to look like Busch Stadium. There is a lot of work left. But this is progress.

newbusch.jpg

that's orginally from the ballpark in arlington, isn't it pirate?

but truly, great work so far.

and yes, i know where your avatar came from....paper mario, he's an x-naut, lord krump i think. now back to the regularly scheduled topic.

Archived