The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm true, is there anyway a version 1 could be done by then? Of course changes are to be expected by the time we know what the place looks like, but can something be done by Feb 20th?

SS, I am pretty familur with the Minor League players, if you need any help with the rosters or anything, let me know.....

I am sure the UR would love to have your minor league knowledge. The only way my roster ever has minor leaguers in it is if someone takes my roster, converts the teams into .met files, then imports them into a minor league roster. When my roster is done, people are invited to do as they wish with it. :)

If we release everything at once then a bulk of players will be forced to have all these good mods we have been busting our asses to make. Of course every modder has a choice whether or not to hold back their release, or just to release it when done. We're just trying to make something special here. :)

Anyway, all the mods will be available separately after the release. That, and many betas of these mods will be available for download.

I'm interested in helping in the graphic design of this MVP 06 mod project, and now that actual work is starting to loosen up I have the time to volunteer.

You can look at some of my work at my deviantART and an extra portfolio can be sent by request to whomever is in charge (though it seems unnecessary).

I have over 4 years of work experience in the field of commercial design and have won honors for the last two years.

I'm interested in helping in the graphic design of this MVP 06 mod project, and now that actual work is starting to loosen up I have the time to volunteer.

You can look at some of my work at my deviantART and an extra portfolio can be sent by request to whomever is in charge (though it seems unnecessary).

I have over 4 years of work experience in the field of commercial design and have won honors for the last two years.

Like SS said. Whatever you want to do just do it. Multiple people are workign on the same things and in the end the best of everythign will be chosen. Just in case you are unaware the MVP 06 theme is Dontrelle Willis

Does anyone know if we are gong to do the ESPN, MLB on fox or some other kind of aspect theme for the new mvp 06? And to reply to rossmac's post, I think it is becasue you have the image to big for the image to be cropped into the game. I think its sorta like trying to import a 256X256 image into MPedit that only accepts 128X128 manually imputted.

Does anyone know if we are gong to do the ESPN, MLB on fox or some other kind of aspect theme for the new mvp 06? And to reply to rossmac's post, I think it is becasue you have the image to big for the image to be cropped into the game. I think its sorta like trying to import a 256X256 image into MPedit that only accepts 128X128 manually imputted.

that's what I think to. It appears through all my trials that 1024 is the maximum a dimension can be

Archived