The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SS- I have a question for you.... what type of a roster maker are you? Higher ratings, low ratings, sort of middleish, can you explain that to me? I can help you out on the rosters if you wish by doing a few CAPs and edits.

I don't think he'd want any help.

SS- I have a question for you.... what type of a roster maker are you? Higher ratings, low ratings, sort of middleish, can you explain that to me?

With my ratings, I am as unbiased as possible. Generally I think the player ratings will be higher because I assigned ever regular Major League player at least an 'average' star rating. Overall though, I feel that I have prevented players from being overrated, I feel that once people use the roster they will have the 'feel' of a new videogame.

I can help you out on the rosters if you wish by doing a few CAPs and edits

Once the roster is done, do what you wish with it, but I do not accept any help while making the roster. The only person helping me is my brother who is simply putting in updated career stats. :)

your brother frequent this sight?

He goes by the name of Strike Out Soriano?

My brother only goes on this site to "live vicariously through me", as in reading my posts while logged into my name. :p He doesn't post here and he doesn't plan to. On the forums he does frequent, his name is "SorianoFan", and his favorite player is Paul O'Neill...

SwingandmissSoriano actually

I wish Sexson, Thome, and Dunn got half the crap Soriano gets for the Ks. It isn't like those guys have no eye for the strike zone, they just overswing to pump their stats.

My brother only goes on this site to "live vicariously through me", as in reading my posts while logged into my name. :p He doesn't post here and he doesn't plan to. On the forums he does frequent, his name is "SorianoFan", and his favorite player is Paul O'Neill...

I wish Sexson, Thome, and Dunn got half the crap Soriano gets for the Ks. It isn't like those guys have no eye for the strike zone, they just overswing to pump their stats.

Career OBP:

Soriano: 320

Sexson: .369

Thome: .360

Dunn: .387

Career SLG:

Soriano: .500

Sexson: .530

Thome: .562

Dunn: .518

UIBB 2005:

Soriano: 30

Sexson: 85

Thome (2004): 78

Dunn: 100

And, that would be why. Just sayin'.

Friedman and pals have set their release date for the schedule in March. So, can we all as modders agree upon a set release date once again? I was hoping for Feb 20th but that date would only be possible if Friedman's schedule was released as a BETA, with some incorrect times while being mostly complete.

What should we do?

Friedman and pals have set their release date for the schedule in March. So, can we all as modders agree upon a set release date once again? I was hoping for Feb 20th but that date would only be possible if Friedman's schedule was released as a BETA, with some incorrect times while being mostly complete.

What should we do?

As long as all the teams get their times releaed within the next two weeks, there is a good chance this will get done by the 20th of February.

do you guys plan on including Big Shmooz' models.big, or including your own models.big?

I know there are alot of people that have problems downloading cyberfaces and would absolutely love having a models.big with most of the faces included.

Penny Lane!!!

No joke my cousins name is Penny Lane. I don't know why my aunt would do that too her.

Archived