The Official MVP 06: MLB Project Thread

Totte

Will the Free Agent Mod (where players up til their mid-late 20's that are good will all be resigned, mimmicking arbitration), and the Player Progression Mod (where players progress more realistically) be a part of MVP 2006, or are they already?

On a related note, this mod is insanely good, I am shocked at how well a handful of modders can pretty much make a new game.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely amazing job guys. Some of these players are so realistic looking, it's scary!

Quick question that may be buried somewhere in another thread: are there certain cyberfaces/cyberface makers and/or face packs that would not be compatible with this mod? I remember past NHL versions would be like that and would make the game crash.

Thanks again for the great work, guys. Donation to follow soon and I'll be pushing for others to do the same over at OS. Guys would be spending 30+ bucks anyway for the new version...so why not donate?

brood, I reviewd the resign.csv file, and no, the free agency mod is not installed. You could probably take 4 minutes of your free time and do it yourself. Or just install it yourself.

TOTTE

This did not need Hory's hex editing if you want to include it in an update later on. All other audio files needed a hex editor to make the sound files smooth.

I have a Coors Field mod that is not on the site. Not sure why, but it is Oedited and looks superb, if i may say so. I'll upload it to the site when I get home from work. Use it if you please. As for Busch there is so much work to do on it in real life that the mod probably won't be available until after opening day. If you want I can release a fictionsl version based of the real thing.

brood, I reviewd the resign.csv file, and no, the free agency mod is not installed. You could probably take 4 minutes of your free time and do it yourself. Or just install it yourself.

TOTTE

This did not need Hory's hex editing if you want to include it in an update later on. All other audio files needed a hex editor to make the sound files smooth.

in like flint, it will be added

anybody every see the movie In like Flint?

great movie, it is a jab at bond movies really, check it out, plus Our man Flint

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059557/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061810/

I have a Coors Field mod that is not on the site. Not sure why, but it is Oedited and looks superb, if i may say so. I'll upload it to the site when I get home from work. Use it if you please. As for Busch there is so much work to do on it in real life that the mod probably won't be available until after opening day. If you want I can release a fictionsl version based of the real thing.

We would be honored to have a new Coors field, as for Busch sure we say the final version will be opening day, but no version is ever really final. If you release a new Busch stadium I feel an new version coming no matter what the date is.

can someone good this camera angles make a datafile just to get screenshots of stadiums for the stadium loading screens?

I need 1024x256 for the loading screens, I still have all the PSDs for the loading screens and would like to use real screen shots of the modded stadiums.

Right now they a images of the default stadiums, with text overlay saying who made them and other details

This addon is amazing guys! Great job!!

So far, the only problem is the BTPC where sometimes you don't even see the batter and the pitcher!! And even if you see them, this view is way too far behind the pitcher IMO!! The first loading screen with all the credits is kinda ugly :p but you totally diserve the credit for this amazing work so it's not a big deal if you don't change it hehe!

I have some questions though :

1-Is the new UR 5.1 standard edition plus compatible with this addon?

2-Is the HaloFans MVP 2005 Scoreboard Fixes already installed or I don't have to?

thx again for you hard work guys!! I just can't believe how great this addon is!!

I have some questions though :

1-Is the new UR 5.1 standard edition plus compatible with this addon?

2-Is the HaloFans MVP 2005 Scoreboard Fixes already installed or I don't have to?

Great to see you back Mike. I haven't seen you around for ages!

1. UR 5.1 is already in the project download so you don't have to download it separetely.

2. Don't know. kraw???

I just downloaded and played a game. This thing is great!!!!!

One thing that would make this complete is if you can add Iggyboo's Custom Day and Night stadium to the final version. It is neutral and doesnt have one teams name on it (I think). That would be cool. Also Pirate, if you need a beta tester for Busch, I can help you out with that. Great Job!

Great job guys. Thanks for including my work. Some small things, on the initial CTS, the mvp 06 text isn't that good. It's kind of distorted in some places and on the demo it is black and hard to see. Maybe those things can be taken care of before the final release. Also would like someone to undertake the new minors unis. (connecticut, salt lake)

Great to see you back Mike. I haven't seen you around for ages!

1. UR 5.1 is already in the project download so you don't have to download it separetely.

2. Don't know. kraw???

Hey thx for your warm welcome hehe! I wasn't very active last year in the community.. I was still kinda pissed about losing my Expos!! My motivation was gone in updating roster like the year before!!

And for the UR 5.1, the date of motification is 2 days newer on the new version of UR.. Anyway... everything will be fine for the final version!

Archived