MVP 06 ISSUES : The OFFICIAL Thread

fuzzone

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I installed 2006, with the latest Datafile, but I am having a problem with the game crasing at the conclusion of the game. Any time I play moer than 5 innings, if I go back to the Sim Options screen, it crashes, and if I play 9 it crashes when you try and go back from the game results screen to your ownder mode screen.

Any ideas on this?

i´ve just downloaded the ll-version of the mod, and i have to say it´s amazing.

but there are still some little, well, problems:

- look at how good piazza is. piaaza is/was my favourite player, but he isn´t even close to his characteristics in the mod (he isn´t a good fielder).

that´s unrealistic.

- some other (little) problems. but the piazza one is :roll:

know i´ve played 3 ehibition games with this mod, but i have one BIG problem during playing: it doesn´t matters whith which team i´m playing, but pitching is a joke!!! no ball can be thrwon exactly, doesn´t matters if the pitcher is a pedro martinez or a rookie from single a.

can someboby help me, or do someone else have the same problem?

at last, i have another question: will there be a newer version of this mod (whith updated roster, like retired boone and sosa, for example)? or will SwingingSoriano make a roster update (i don´t mean this one, because there are a lot of guys missing. the mod has all of them mlb to single a, for example lastings milledge in mets single a, who isn´t in SwinginSorianos one.)?

hope to get some answers ;)

- look at how good piazza is. piaaza is/was my favourite player, but he isn´t even close to his characteristics in the mod (he isn´t a good fielder).

that´s unrealistic.

know i´ve played 3 ehibition games with this mod, but i have one BIG problem during playing: it doesn´t matters whith which team i´m playing, but pitching is a joke!!! no ball can be thrwon exactly, doesn´t matters if the pitcher is a pedro martinez or a rookie from single a.

at last, i have another question: will there be a newer version of this mod (whith updated roster, like retired boone and sosa, for example)? or will SwingingSoriano make a roster update (i don´t mean this one, because there are a lot of guys missing. the mod has all of them mlb to single a, for example lastings milledge in mets single a, who isn´t in SwinginSorianos one.)?

Most of the answers to your questions are readily available if you skim through the forums, but here is a hint the release is a beta release.

As far as Piazza goes, he is actually a better then avg def C as far as fielding is concerned, his arm is weak and so is the way he calls a game. But as far as fielding wild pitches, bunts etc...he has worked on his game over time tobecome better then avg...

i have a problem...when i load the downloaded version it goes to the screen with all of the names and then it shuts down and says that an error has occured and to send error report or dont send. does anybody know what i can do to play this game?

Mets Home alternate is actually just another version of the Mets Away Alternate. It says "NEW YORK" across the chest instead of "METS". Not sure if this was brought to ur attention already. also i believe rich harden has a 2-seam fastball. he doesn't have one in the current roster setup.

Jose Molina of LAA has Bengie's cyberface. Veesmack made Jose Molinas face, found HERE

I'm aware of that. The reason for that double cf was because some suggested that Bengie's default cf looked more like Jose.

I've fixed the skin tone for Andino. Thanks

that´s unrealistic.

Use sliders and learn how to pitch

krawitham wrote:

Use sliders and learn how to pitch

with mvp 2005 i played on MVP mode and felt i was pretty good and would win 9 out of 10 games, for me the pitching is incredibly hard and when playing on MVP mode it is impossible to pitch a perfect pitch. not hard, not nearly impossible, but impossible; if you disagree you must be superhuman to do that. im not gonna go down a level for the batting will become too easy for me

with mvp 2005 i played on MVP mode and felt i was pretty good and would win 9 out of 10 games, for me the pitching is incredibly hard and when playing on MVP mode it is impossible to pitch a perfect pitch. not hard, not nearly impossible, but impossible; if you disagree you must be superhuman to do that. im not gonna go down a level for the batting will become too easy for me

i think the pitchin is just fine. i just finished up a game with pedro and had 9 K's and only gave up a run. didn't walk anyone.

krawitham wrote:

tinker with your sliders especially the user pitch meter difficulty and see if that helps you

Archived