New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look like him Thr33nil, it just looked a little bit off, however, as evidenced by those pics of him, it seems like he's had 3 different headshapes the last 2 years. So, you did a great job.

and Kg, I REFUSE to do whatever thr33nil REFUSED to do!

I'll give it a go.

Sorry all. I know I said I was going to dive headlong into more faces but I hit a small snag. Slightly self-induced. :)

Had a graphics card start to go bad on me so I had to RMA it. Then I started looking around the insides of my rig and before I knew it, I was in the process of upgrading to a new case, processor, storage hard drive, sound card and, of course, graphics card. So my gaming rig lies in pieces on my desk and I await the FedEx guy to bring me boxes of goodies.

All be told, I am out of it and stuck cruising around on the laptop at least the rest of this week. The case I am getting isn't coming out until the 15th but I should have all my pertinent hardware up and running sooner than that.

• 5 weeks later...

While I was looking at the A's, I forgot I made this Dan Haren cyber a while back. Heres a look.

danharenmx9.jpg

The only other Haren face I found was a little outdated and smudgy. I still have some mapping and such to work on but this should be an improvement, IMO. I did make a Cust '04 face a while back too but it is pretty bad and only really a filler. Don't even have a screen of that one.

Haren's face looks good but is there anything that can be done with the hair? Everyone, from the front, who has long hair in this game looks like they are wearing one of those helmets that the rebel commanders in Star Wars were wearing. Can't color be added to the hair that is seen in the frontal view of the player?

Archived