New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just discovered this thank option for the forum. i'm the first one here! but i guess i'm just anonymous.

Edit: nevermind...i'm number two...just had to keep reading. but THANK YOU thr33nil!!!!

Link to download to your 3 player face pack is not working. Only FYI. Have a great day.

Oh, and didn't I already ask your permission to use any of your faces for generics, in the event I would like to use them?

EDIT: Link to oflaherty not working either.

Link to download to your 3 player face pack is not working. Only FYI. Have a great day.

Oh, and didn't I already ask your permission to use any of your faces for generics, in the event I would like to use them?

EDIT: Link to oflaherty not working either.

The link to the download on the 3-pack appears to be broken. I have re-uploaded the file twice already to no avail. Not sure what the problem is. The O'Flaherty link works for me. Anyone else having problems?

Not sure if you already asked to use my stuff but ya, its not big deal. Use away!

The link to the download on the 3-pack appears to be broken. I have re-uploaded the file twice already to no avail. Not sure what the problem is. The O'Flaherty link works for me. Anyone else having problems?

I had all sorts of problems uploading my mods in the past few weeks, which is why I started hosting some on sendspace.com and/or eamods.com.

thr33niL, do you think you could maybe give Slammin' Sammy a try? EA made him look like he was ready to kill someone and I figured you might be interested, since he is on an AL West team.

Also, if you need to trade for any outfielders in your dynasty, Jacque Jones could be the guy ( :lol: I know you'd give him a perfect face then)

Also, I finally had a chance to try that new D Lee texture you made, it looks amazing. I want to make a couple more adjustments to his headshape before I post a screenie. A perfect texture deserves a perfect headshape!

thr33niL, do you think you could maybe give Slammin' Sammy a try? EA made him look like he was ready to kill someone and I figured you might be interested, since he is on an AL West team.

Also, if you need to trade for any outfielders in your dynasty, Jacque Jones could be the guy ( :lol: I know you'd give him a perfect face then)

Also, I finally had a chance to try that new D Lee texture you made, it looks amazing. I want to make a couple more adjustments to his headshape before I post a screenie. A perfect texture deserves a perfect headshape!

Cool. Glads it works for ya.

I thought you already did a Jacque Jones? I know he has been attempted more than a few times.

Sammy does look pretty pist. He also looks about 65 years old. He maybe an easy one to touch up. But I do have to get a few more Royals done so Spungo will have a reason to work on his bad **** Mariner unis.

Cool. Glads it works for ya.

I thought you already did a Jacque Jones? I know he has been attempted more than a few times.

Sammy does look pretty pist. He also looks about 65 years old. He maybe an easy one to touch up. But I do have to get a few more Royals done so Spungo will have a reason to work on his bad **** Mariner unis.

i did do Jacque, but I never got him quite right and I tried his new pressbox photo, but it didn't really work out. If you don't try him, hopefully jhath and I can later.

go ahead and do whatever spungo requests, he clearly deserves it after all the work he's done with uniforms and accessories.

Update #3 on Billy Butler. This one is far and away better than the previous two. Completely redid the model and texture from scratch. Found a much better 3D model to work from.

billybutlerqh4.png

Just another step toward getting my Spungo special Mariner uni(s). Speaking of the plural. How many faces would it take to get you to pump out the Mariner away and home alternate duds?

Bartering system at its best.

Fixed the 3-pack download. Thanks to Big Shmooz for pointed it out. I had a "#" in the download title. Weird that it worked over at EAMods with the # sign in it.

Anyway. I fixed it and the download is working now.

My bad.

Bartering system at its best.

I'd love to do a full-on Mariners uniform pack, that would be a great idea in exchange for some faces. I'm really liking this system...

So like Totte suggested, Hochevar and Buckner would be good. However, I'd place a few more guys ahead of Buckner on the priority list. In terms of talent and need, this is the top 10 Spungo priority:

1. John Buck

2. Shane Costa

3. Chris Lubanski (no hi-rez)

4. Mitch Maier

5. Luke Hochevar

6. Justin Huber

7. Ross Gload

8. Carlos Rosa

9. Danny Christensen

10. Angel Sanchez

11. Billy Buckner

Everyone listed is on the 40-man roster (Lubanski will be after this season so he isn't lost in the rule 5) so these aren't just any prospects, these guys have the best chance to play with the big club soon. Therefore, pressbox photos are available for anyone except for, again, Chris Lubanski. I'm probably just going to make Chris a placeholder face and wait until we can get a hi-rez photo of him, so I'd say any of those guys is a good choice for a face.

I'd love to do a full-on Mariners uniform pack, that would be a great idea in exchange for some faces. I'm really liking this system...

So like Totte suggested, Hochevar and Buckner would be good. However, I'd place a few more guys ahead of Buckner on the priority list. In terms of talent and need, this is the top 10 Spungo priority:

1. John Buck

2. Shane Costa

3. Chris Lubanski (no hi-rez)

4. Mitch Maier

5. Luke Hochevar

6. Justin Huber

7. Ross Gload

8. Carlos Rosa

9. Danny Christensen

10. Angel Sanchez

11. Billy Buckner

Everyone listed is on the 40-man roster (Lubanski will be after this season so he isn't lost in the rule 5) so these aren't just any prospects, these guys have the best chance to play with the big club soon. Therefore, pressbox photos are available for anyone except for, again, Chris Lubanski. I'm probably just going to make Chris a placeholder face and wait until we can get a hi-rez photo of him, so I'd say any of those guys is a good choice for a face.

I agree with your list but IMO, Buckner and Gload should be higher :wink:

You two Marinerds are my MVP BFF... I'm pretty sure that's a compliment.

And if you two have any Mariner concept designs you'd like me try for my Mariners uniform pack, let me know. Right now for sure I'll do their 2007 home/roads and then my favorite uniform of all time on one of my favorite players:

griffjr.jpg

A WHOLE BUNCH of people hated the 1995 teals. I heard the main reason they ditched them was because the players hated them. hahah!

I actually like them.

The main unis are the Home, Aways and Home alternates (Black). The teals would be just a huge bonus! Here is Home alts.

6200MARA.jpg

Homer might know more about if they used any throw backs. I can't remember if they have recently or what style they were off hand.

But yeah, I will start on Buck later today. Gotta go see Pirates of the Caribbean right now. See if its any good.

Note: One thing about having a lot of time off work (for injury reasons) is that you get a lot of matinée mid-week movie watching in.

A WHOLE BUNCH of people hated the 1995 teals. I heard the main reason they ditched them was because the players hated them. hahah!

I actually like them.

The main unis are the Home, Aways and Home alternates (Black). The teals would be just a huge bonus! Here is Home alts.

6200MARA.jpg

I thought they were navy:

0022qv4.png

I'll post the rest of this in my thread so we don't clutter up this cyberface space...

Archived