New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

Wowza, that face is very very nice. If that's what you call a low-quality face, think you could whip me up a few hundred low-qual Royals faces?

And I have some decent Mavericks uniforms left over from last year when they were the Royals affiliate, would you like me to send them your way?

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing work on Buck! If you don't mind, I'd like his ID to be 107 just like in the list of cyberfaces for big shmooz's models.big and the UR-series.

Oops. Didn't know that. I have him at 493 replacing Jon Adkins. I will update it to 107 when it shows up in the download section.

I didn't even know he had a face number. hmmm.

Oops. Didn't know that. I have him at 493 replacing Jon Adkins. I will update it to 107 when it shows up in the download section.

I didn't even know he had a face number. hmmm.

Me and shmooz got him a face number heading into UR 8.3 so it's not official yet :wink:

Be sure to grab UR 8.3 and the enclosed list of cyberfaces when I release it on Friday or do you want me to send you that list over e-mail right away?

Just submitted a 3-pack of faces. Just some random faces I had laying around.

3packnm8.png

Why Eric Milton you ask? Was it because of his awesome pitching prowess? Nah. More so that I just dealt for him in my dynasty. You dawn a Mariner uni, you have to be lookin' sharp. He actually went 7 innings and only gave up 1 run in his Mariner debut. Not too bad. Take it over a Weaver start anyday!

the33nil, I love your work, but I can't download you 3-pack, takes me to a place where it says url not found.

Also, could you please do an Accardo face?

Doesn't work for me either.

Yes please do an Accardo face :D

thank you, finally a broussard face that actaully resembles him and not a pig. but is it me, or does anyone else think that could be a good generic face? where's unclemo when you need him?

Broussard should definitely replace that hideous 904 generic face

the33nil, I love your work, but I can't download you 3-pack, takes me to a place where it says url not found.

Also, could you please do an Accardo face?

I edited it and re-uploaded but it still is showing the missing URL. Not sure if its a temporary thing or what.

Jamie Burke?

do you have an O'Flaherty?

great job man

I do have one of O'Flaherty. I thought I released it a long time ago. Will have to double check. Burke is so much like the generic 903 face, I figured why waste a face# on him.

I would like to get an Accardo face started and will dredge around to see if I have anything in my stack of WIPs that is worthy of a release.

Archived