New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

I did one but never released it because I was having some trouble fixing the eyes. I messed with it and messed with it until they were beyond repair. Heres a screenie of what I have and I may just have to bite the bullet and redo the ord/orl.

rfhb0.png

That face ain't shabby is it? I'd install that without hesitation :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Had some downtime and knocked up a Corey Hart WIP. I will get this Brewer pack done.. eventually.

coreyhartjj0.jpg

So far I have done..

Ryan Braun (released)

Prince

Hardy

Hart

Hall

Gwynn Jr.

=================

Probably will work next on Gallardo. I am dreading having to do Turnbow. The face he has now is just scary. But he is going to be one of those tough ones to be sure.

Brewer fans, who else is in dire need of a face for Milwaukee? Also, what sort of batting stance do you guys use for Bill Hall. I have been using Bagwell's but it just ain't right.

Had some downtime and knocked up a Corey Hart WIP. I will get this Brewer pack done.. eventually.

coreyhartjj0.jpg

So far I have done..

Ryan Braun (released)

Prince

Hardy

Hart

Hall

Gwynn Jr.

=================

Probably will work next on Gallardo. I am dreading having to do Turnbow. The face he has now is just scary. But he is going to be one of those tough ones to be sure.

Brewer fans, who else is in dire need of a face for Milwaukee? Also, what sort of batting stance do you guys use for Bill Hall. I have been using Bagwell's but it just ain't right.

I have Larry Walker for Bill Hall.

How about a face for Vinny Rottino who was a september callup last year?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hey, just checking in on your Spungo Special Royals Pack you were gonna trade for those uniforms. I'm getting ready to start myself a dynasty, so I was thinking maybe you could send me whatever faces you had and I could kinda use them as a place holder if and when you get the faces 100% finished.

No need to rush or anything, it'd just be nice to have the place holders so I don't have to edit the dynasty and junk with all those crazy editors.

I miss you thr33nil...

Love,

Jesse

Hey hey, just checking in on your Spungo Special Royals Pack you were gonna trade for those uniforms. I'm getting ready to start myself a dynasty, so I was thinking maybe you could send me whatever faces you had and I could kinda use them as a place holder if and when you get the faces 100% finished.

No need to rush or anything, it'd just be nice to have the place holders so I don't have to edit the dynasty and junk with all those crazy editors.

I miss you thr33nil...

Love,

Jesse

I see what I can put together in the next few days. I have pretty much been on a hiatus from modding (or even playing) since my arm started healing up. I.e., I have been outside living life and enjoying being able to be active again.

Stay tuned.

Jorge Cantu looks like the Aggro Crag.

And what's with living life? And being active? Those words frighten and confuse me...

haha.

Anyone that has had to spend 2 months sitting on their **** knows what I'm talking about.

What Royal face is next on the list there Spungy? Was it Huber?

Well how about this, you gimme a list of the faces you've done and how many more are in your plans, then we'll pick out who we want next.

Right now Huber is farther down the list, just because I'm sure he'll be traded by next year and another face modder will do him when he ends up on the Yankees or Mets.

Hey thr33niL, are you taking any requests? If so, i would like to ask you if you could make a Cyberface for Geoff Geary from the Phillies. I know he already has a face in the current models.big, but it's not looking like Geary at all. It would be greatly appreciated.

Got a request for a Sean Green face. Since I already made one a while back.. heres a screen of what I already had done.

seangreenhc0.jpg

Never thought to release it since it's not the best head shape (since its an 04 model) and he has pretty much sucked before this year. Just wanted a filler. Let me know what yall think.

=================================================

I have been getting pounded by requests lately (mostly via PM). I honestly am not working on faces as much as I used to so I probably will not be able to take on much. If I see a guy that is in glaring need of a face, I might jump on it, but I won't have time to do obscure dudes (unless they are on the Mariners of course!).

Just wanted to say sorry to those asking.

Well how about this, you gimme a list of the faces you've done and how many more are in your plans, then we'll pick out who we want next.

Right now Huber is farther down the list, just because I'm sure he'll be traded by next year and another face modder will do him when he ends up on the Yankees or Mets.

Huber came from the Mets, so I doubt that would happen...

what about scott speizio? i seem to recall you doing one some time back.

Never did a Speez face. He hit like .056 for the M's his last year for the club and cried about not having enough playing time. He sucked eggs and I would never have considered doing his crappy face.

:toothless:

Huber came from the Mets, so I doubt that would happen...

It's a figure of speech. I'd just prefer that thr33nil do some cyberfaces of Royals players than plan on staying Royals for awhile.

And man oh man, thr33nil, that is the best cyberface texture of a white guy I have ever seen on this site. For some reason I think non-white players turn out much better than white guys -- maybe the darkness in skin brings out more contrast and texture. Anyways, very, VERY nice texture there... you've got me quite excited to see what's up next.

Archived