Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

So, yeah, I downloaded the plus version of the 4.1 roster and it crashes and stuff... That seems like that was the one I was to download and install due to the fact that I install MVP07mod. Is this all right? Soooooo, why, oh why does it keep crashing?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the MVPedit to add some player in some team.

But i am sure that the team's lineups and pitching rotation are correct.

And the game crash is happen after i play three games.(Owner mode)

I don't know what happen?

When i want to play the fourth game the game will be shut down.

Even if i use sim up it's still the same.

I really don't know what's wrong with it.

I just want someone to explain why I was asked about he plus roster in response to my previous question. I had updated my MOd07 with the patch 2 and then installed KG's 4.1 roster with TiT. I need some help because I can't play the game right now. All it does is crash after installing the 4.1 roster

Not intending to bump, I just wanted to clarify with KG. I have models.big full. Is that the one you are talking about? Is there another one that I should have? I agree this is probably the entire problem. I'm just unclear as to which exact models.big I need to ru your new roster. Thanks.

It didn't work. I just don't understand. KG help me Obie Won. I should have installed everything that is needed. What else could it be? Maybe I could get a list of things to install in order from installing the original game to your roster update including the 07MOd. Just a install order and the name of what it is?

It didn't work. I just don't understand. KG help me Obie Won. I should have installed everything that is needed. What else could it be? Maybe I could get a list of things to install in order from installing the original game to your roster update including the 07MOd. Just a install order and the name of what it is?

I'm also having the same problem. I've got all the updated downloads, so I don't think that's the problem. It seems to be the ol' April Dynasty crash problem. I remember someone saying it was caused the hist.dat file, but I'm not sure if this is the case. Hope you can find out what's wrong KG. Love your rosters. Thanks.

I dunno man, I'm over 40 games into my dynasty and I haven't had any problems. Are you using a no CD crack?

Nope, I've been playing with the real cd for years. The crash problem only occurs when I freshly start a dynasty and it won't get past that April 8th game.

maybe its the stadium...

No, it's not that either. It doesn't matter which team I choose for the dynasty, it will crash during the 5-6th game of the dynasty. It crashes even when I simulate, so the stadium shouldn't be the problem.

I've also done a thorough seach in the forums, and there seems to be quite a few identical recurrences of this problem. But it doesn't appear that any of those posts have come up with any solution.

Hey, I'm new to the MVP scene and am excited by the prospects of it. I have a modded Xbox with MVP 2005 on it. I tried out your January update but am having major crashing problems. Basically whatever I do will cause it the Xbox to freeze up. It seems other people are having problems too, but some people got it to work, so I'm confused. Is there a quick fix for this? And do you or anyone else plan on porting your August update to the Xbox? Thanks.

Greg

Mayby everyone use the MVPedit to edit the roster, i find that would be let the game crash.

But if i use the notead to edit it, the game will be ok.

So you can try to use other method to edit your roster.

By the way i can play the game right now.

Until now the game didn't crash, so try it.

Good luck.