Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

KG

I think that with the next update, you should include the portrait.big that you use. I assume that you update the portraits along with the rosters, so that would just be one extra thing to C&P into the file you upload. The only other step would be to update the text in the readme that says to put it in the frontend folder.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kg, I happy that you changed the batting stance of frank thomas but i would have gone with a-rods stance. Also, I would use L.Walkers stance for fielder. And another thing, what`s up with okajima face; he has some head of the old guy.

kg......where is humberto sanchez?

2 reasons why he's not in there.

1. Major arm surgery, won't play at all in 07.

2. The Yankees system in my roster is always full, and I have to leave a few worthy players out of it. Humberto has been out because of his arm surgery. Because Scott Williamson was released today, that opens up a spot in the Yankee roster, so I will be adding Sanchez back in.

and oh yeah sorry to ask again....are we getting a ratings update?

Ratings are constantly being changed by me, but a big ratings overhaul will happen after the season is over, thanks to SwinginSoriano.

KG

I think that with the next update, you should include the portrait.big that you use. I assume that you update the portraits along with the rosters, so that would just be one extra thing to C&P into the file you upload. The only other step would be to update the text in the readme that says to put it in the frontend folder.

That would be a massive download size if I were to do that, and it's rather impractical. I could just add in a small update with every roster version, but I like to keep all portrait related things in the Total Portraits download. I've been thinking about adding all the recent "updated hats" portraits in, but either way, I will most likely have a new Total Portraits after the season is over.

Hey Kg, I happy that you changed the batting stance of frank thomas but i would have gone with a-rods stance. Also, I would use L.Walkers stance for fielder. And another thing, what`s up with okajima face; he has some head of the old guy.

Did Frank change his stance again? He was almost identical to Crouched when I changed it to that stance. I'll take a look at it tonight and see if I should change it. And Prince is going to stay with "Generic." He doesn't bend his knees at all, and doesn't move the bat as much as the Walker stance.

And I think the Okajima issue is on your end. Make sure you have the correct models.big. He looks fine to me when I see him in the game. I am not counting out an error in the models.big, but it should be correct.

Why? How big is the portrait.big file? I can't check right now because I play MVP on another PC.

Some Yankees moves tonight:

Giambi is in; Cairo is out.

Bruney got dropped for Joba Chamberlain. Joba was throwing a 4FB ranging from 95-98, mostly around 96, a little wild. His other pitch was a fairly nasty Slider, I think around 85, maybe 11-5. His jersey is #62.

The portrait.big is currently 245mb.

Thanks for the Yanks transactions. If you check out my website (see below), I have a daily post of all the transactions I make with my roster, so feel free to check those out. It details any additions to teams, any number changes, promotions, demotions, releases, etc. Check it out.

The portrait.big is currently 245mb.

Oh. Well then, does the portraits update that PDiddy make match up with your roster update? Like, do the #'s to the .fsh's that diddy makes match up with the #'s you give players in MVPedit in your rosters? If they do, then I won't bother you anymore about that.

Thanks for the Yanks transactions. If you check out my website (see below), I have a daily post of all the transactions I make with my roster, so feel free to check those out. It details any additions to teams, any number changes, promotions, demotions, releases, etc. Check it out.

Well, I watch almost every Yankee game, and I don't know who your team is, so I figured I'd keep you up to date. The moves today were pretty significant, so I pointed them out.

Oh. Well then, does the portraits update that PDiddy make match up with your roster update? Like, do the #'s to the .fsh's that diddy makes match up with the #'s you give players in MVPedit in your rosters? If they do, then I won't bother you anymore about that.

Yep, it's a universal numbering system we use.

Love the new rosters KG....but I have a small concern; no disrespect. I think there's a bit of "underestimating" in the speed category, of the players. For example, (yes I'm a homer but that's why it sticks out to me) Gary Sheffield is somewhere like 70 in speed, but he's got something like 18 stolen bases from the DH position. Perhaps I should've checked the "Baserunning ability" before I posted this but I'd boost the speed a little bit and definitely increase the baserunning ability to somewhere between 85 and 95. He just knows when to go.

Thanks again for the great rosters

Sheffield has been an interesting player in terms of speed. He's been all over the map, stealing anywhere from 5 to 19 bases in his career. I do agree that he could use an increase, so I'll give him the little shoe icon and make his speed 76. I don't know why, but this year he's running way more than usual.

Having crashing problems. Installed 4.1 and have all the updates (May & July) for model.sbig. All this was done after the patch 2 update. Vary fustrated. Re-installed everything. Crashes homerun derby exhibitions edit players. What could possibly be wrong. I did all that. Maybe I did something wrong, but I just can't figure it out. Help, help, help!!!