Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

KG

The scouting reports on Chamberlain highlighted his power fastball (94-100), a plus-slider (85-88), a big, slow low-mid 70's curve, and a developing change up. Joba has demonstrated good command of all but his change up, and has the potential to enter the elite starter ranks with three potentially plus pitches.

http://www.projectprospect.com/profile-joba-chamberlain/

http://www.armchairgm.com/index.php?title=Joba_Chamberlain

Joba's fastball from what I've seen so far is mostly 98-99 mph. I haven't seen him throw a curve or change up yet, and I don't think he has so far as a reliever. I did hear the announcers say he has a quality curve and change up, and pretty sure they said he hasn't thrown either yet (as a reliever).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We make major ratings adjustments after every season, so if the players you mentioned had better or worse 2007's, they will be reflected in future ratings. Thanks for your input.

KG,

Sammy Sosa's 2005 stats with the o's are missing. Just thought i'd let you know since it reflects his last good seaason and omits his poor season.

boone logan of the white sox needs a change up, movement 55 trajectory, 11-5, velocity 84. and he needs his fastball put up to at least 93.

Fixed.

KG,

Sammy Sosa's 2005 stats with the o's are missing. Just thought i'd let you know since it reflects his last good seaason and omits his poor season.

Fixed, thanks

AAAGH, the TiT thing refuses to download on my computer. I click on "Download this File" on the EAMods site, and it will download about half of the way before popping up with some weird error message about how gpkc32rn.rar or something like that couldn't be read. This is very frustrating...

EDIT: I'm downloading it with WINRAR, that's what I'm supposed to do, right?