Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've downloaded KG's Ultimate Rosters 7.2 for XBox Action Replay, and am having some difficulties. I've used AR w/ codejunkies, but this is my first time dealing with zipped files and such. I'm using WinZIP to unzip the file, and when I drag it to the memory card section of AR, it still says it isn't a valid XBox save. This may not be the right place for this post, but any help would be appreciated.

I've downloaded KG's Ultimate Rosters 7.2 for XBox Action Replay, and am having some difficulties. I've used AR w/ codejunkies, but this is my first time dealing with zipped files and such. I'm using WinZIP to unzip the file, and when I drag it to the memory card section of AR, it still says it isn't a valid XBox save. This may not be the right place for this post, but any help would be appreciated.

KG's rosters are not the Ultimate Rosters;those are a different set.

Unzipping the file is your problem.I use WinRAR and extract the files to any location I choose,if the roster file is in with a larger zip file.Most roster saves do not need this extra step,though.

If you download KGs' roster 4.2 for Xbox,you won't have to unzip or extract anything.You may need to delete the datelinfo.xbx file from the save,however,as that file often leads to a save being unusable or damaged when trying to load in game.You can do this by double clicking on the zip file,double clicking on the UDATA file and then selecting the datelinfo.xbx file for deletion.

Again,unzipping these files makes them unusable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KG:

I hate to be one of "those guys", but I haven't seen any post concerning the issue...when do you think your next roster will be released? Not looking for a specific date, but are you planning on releasing one soon, or one sometime during this offseason, or will there not be an update until spring training?

During the offseason, this is the main thing I'm going to concentrate on. I've noticed the same thing you have. I've seen that most minor leaguers end up with the same amount of homeruns every season, and it's my goal to change that by adjusting the power ratings, home run %, etc. We'll see how it goes.

I'm trying out a new method of rating guys, and Baker comes out to 40/30 {contact/power) against lefties, and 58/50 against RHP. I'm still going to do a lot of testing on this, but I think I'm headed in the right direction.

I don't know if you've finished evey team, but I went through the Marlin's system and it looked real nice, good job on it.

• 1 month later...