Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

KG I have checked the spreadsheet to see why some of the faces are out of order. I used the roster updater, but Chan Ho Park had Jobas face, and Soria has Alfonso's face. 81 and 74 respectively. I havnt had the chance to look over everyone, but so far I have found 5 faces that match the spreadsheet, but not the cyberface itself. I have the 07 models-full installed with your 5,2 version, if your wondering. Thanks KG for any assistance.

Hi Kg. I have the newest update of the roster installed. But just like the older versions, the only thing that works for me is exhibition. Every matchup in exhibition works. But anytime i click on manage rosters or try to load a dynasty the game crashes. What can I do to fix this? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if this issue has been raised before, but I have a problem: there a several generic "Player A" players on the default Free Agent roster. Not a problem for exhibition games, but it kind of messes up dynasties. Is there any way to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

Is EAmods the only place to get this download? I just found this site and I'm really excited to download this roster update sometime soon.

If EAmods is the only place, anybody have a clue how long it will be before they come back up?