Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know myself and have a hard time finding anything. The fact that he's in the FSL should help now though, and I'll ask for people that go to Jupiter games to get a write up....though only a few games left, so might not be able to. I think he's in line for only one more start but too lazy to double check.

The only thing I can find is the fact that he has a plus curve that moves sharply away from lefties, and that he can throw for some power (I'm guessing real low-90's), and ofcoarse that he's a finesse/control guy.

I'm guessing he doesn't have many pitches, might just be Fastball/Curve/Change kinda like Barone (Though Barone throws a slider). Reason I say that is because I read he'll be tried as both a starter and a reliever, even though he's very durabe and eating innings up (He averaged over 6 and a half innings per start at Greensboro, including 3 CGs). Only reason I can think of for that then would be that he doesn't have many good pitches. And it's also possible to own the minor leagues with only very good control of your fastball, Barone showed that this year on his way to getting hammored in the majors.

Yep, Chris Carter. I've been a huge supporter of him since he came out of Stanford. The guy can really hit,but has been blocked by CoJack in Arizona. Now he's in an organization that might give him a shot in 08.
is that a "big" might (hence the italics)

depending on the offseason he could actually get a chance.

depends on lowell staying or going, Could even back up youk at 1st or give ortiz day off at dh.

Hey KG.

Are u planning on releasing a roster update after the waiver deadline.

If so, could you please check the Phillies bullpen.

I mean Jose Mesa has one pitch rated at 93 and another at 80 something. The same with Alfonseca. The Phils bullpen is pretty bad, and although when i'm playing with the Phillies i always have control issues i still feel they aren't that good. The same goes for Scott and of course Mota from the Mets.

Nice take on Adam Eaton and Lohse. The 2 pitch of Cole Hamels the fastball has a bit more movement also.

Thanks for the rosters.

If I remember correctly, it's the Phillies' Eude Brito. He took Percival's number when he first went out of baseball, so I moved Brito into Masumi Kuwata's slot (went back to Japan) and gave Percival his original number back. These are all the changes that will be made in the next models.big update.

ADD:

376 Leo Nunez

401 Boof Bonser

413 Bobby Kielty

421 Kyle Snyder

344 Luke Scott

296 Carlos Villanueva

312 Masumi Kuwata

881 Jeremy Accardo

205 Luke Hochevar

193 Troy Percival

327 Wandy Rodriguez

DELETE:

376 Joe Borchard

401 Ryan Houston

413 Eduardo Perez

421 Guillermo Quiroz

344 Todd Hollandsworth

296 Sidney Ponson

312 Shinji Mori

881 Aaron Small

205 Steve Finley

312 Masumi Kuwata

327 Hee Seop Choi

# Change:

193 Eude Brito -> 312

UPDATE:

245 Jay Gibbons

333 Casey Blake

178 Nick Markakis

851 Jacoby Ellsbury

620 Brandon Inge

617 Brian Bruney

295 Jeremy Guthrie

778 Jason Kubel

600 Chad Gaudin

366 Jason Ellison

34 Kendry Morales

532 Victor Martinez

538 Bobby Crosby

747 Carlos Pena

244 Shaun Marcum

434 Hunter Pence

611 Carlos Ruiz

108 Jeff Baker

179 Kevin Kouzmanoff

601 Justin Verlander

370 Scott Hatteberg

404 Mark Teixeira

397 Jorge Cantu

118 Billy Wagner

357 Royce Clayton

352 Scott Downs

28 Troy Glaus

684 Aaron Hill

686 Brandon League

427 Adam Lind

393 John McDonald

432 Dustin McGowan

369 Alex Rios

378 Matt Stairs

39 Frank Thomas

696 Josh Towers

527 Travis Hafner

447 Andy Marte

22 Todd Helton

853 Shane Costa

Nah he's not. I decided it was for the best to delete him since a) he won't be back until 08, and B) I have a serious overload of players in the Cardinals org. I've got 105 players to fill 100 spots, and it was just easier to keep Kinney out. He should be back once the offseason rosters are made.