Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

I don't believe I'm biased at all towards any team. The only reason I can imagine the Cubs being low is because they have a few rookies/young players that haven't really proven themselves for a season or more. Angel Guzman, Carlos Marmol, Rich Hill, Sean Marshall all fall under that list.

I absolutely agree! You can go nuts trying to raise and lower ratings based on a partial season.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just for my curiosity and i can see why you might not want to reveal your exact system, but i was wondering how you chose ratings for players, I could imagine you use some sort of formula to assign ratings based on batting avrg. (for contact) or fielding percentage (for fielding ratings) ext.

If you have the most recent MVP 07 models.big installed, I believe it comes with a list of the cyberfaces used.

I have the lastest 07 model installed but it didn't come with a list of the cyberfaces or I don't know where it is. Can anyone tell me where you can find the list? The 07 models.big is in .7z format and whenever I use TiT 10 to install the models.big I don't see any list.

I have the lastest 07 model installed but it didn't come with a list of the cyberfaces or I don't know where it is. Can anyone tell me where you can find the list? The 07 models.big is in .7z format and whenever I use TiT 10 to install the models.big I don't see any list.

There should be an "extras" folder in your MVP directory. Check there.

There should be an "extras" folder in your MVP directory. Check there.

I checked extras folder and couldn't find the list. Is the list in doc or txt? I only see dat files folder with updater.exe and dynasty folder with plusmaker-memory.exe.

If having a good year boosts the rating, then those players having a bad year should have their rating adjusted as well.

Personally, I don't believe in adjusting a rating based on a partial season, even one season for that matter. Look at Jorge Posada, want to make him awesome with much higher contact numbers?

I actually think Jorge was underrated to begin with, even before the year he was putting up.