Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

KG

Can you add more defending number Coco crisp & Kevin joukilis?

This players have More 100 consecutive Games & 0 error

The year (2007):

Coco CF: GP=97, A=5, E=0, FpCT=1000, RF=3.12, ZR=904

Youkilis 1B Gp=89 A=59, E=0, FPCT=1000, RF=9.28, Zr=876

last year(2006):

Coco CF: GP=103, A=3, E=1, FpCT=996, RF=2.49, ZR=837

Youkilis 1B Gp=127 A=70, E=5, FPCT=995, RF=9.66, Zr=823

I understand that players have's defensive abilities very good.

Take care

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KG,

I was wondering if there was any chance of "normalizing" the minor league ratings. Something that's always bothered me with all the rosters is how most of the time, minor league players have similiar ratings for contract and power against both lhp and rhp.

Like, the main split I follow is John Baker's. His past three years in AAA he's put up the line of:

Baker-

RHP:.271/.343/.412/.755

LHP:.210/.323/.272/.595

.061 difference in batting average, and a .140 difference in SLG. You look at that, Baker only has a .062 ISO against LHP, wheras it's .141 against RHP. So a big difference in both contact and power numbers

but ingame his ratings are

LHP: 51 contact/44 power

RHP: 54 contact/48 power

Hardly a difference

and again it's not just Baker, but a lot of minor leaguers.

Now ofcoarse going through every minor league player's splits would take a lonnnng time, but it'd still be cool if the minor league ratings were more realistic.

I was gonna ask when there was gonna be a ratings update? Cause the yanks are 3rd overall, Shelley Duncan can barely hit grounders, Scott Rolen is a defensive whiz and Josh Beckett should have some more bite on his stuff. Rosters are great, ratings coming soon?

KG-

I was just browsing through the rosters and when I attempted to click on Justin Sellars of the Stockton Ports, the game crashed. This is probably a models.big problem but is there a way to fix it before the next models.big comes out? Thanks!

Can someone tell a noob on how to get the whole thing working

1 i nstalled mvp 05

2 I install mvp07

3 i install mvp patch 2

How do i install these current rosters i overwrite the database folder with the one insluded in Kg's plus roster but when i try and load the game i get a CTD.

Thank you for any help

KG I DLED THE MODELS.BIG MAY&JULY UPDATE but didnt install anything cause i dunno what face is what with the .fsh numbers do u have a list of what player is who or should i just install it if i do install are the files conpressed?? should i use krwas installer thingy or TiT?