* Bringing Back the Boston Glory Days *

redsox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great, redsox. I like the more compact look. Excellent job.

I agree. I think both you guys are on to something with your compact formats. They are concise, to the point and look great. I love each of your dynasties.

Kudos to both. :hail:

Looks great, redsox. I like the more compact look. Excellent job.

Thanks man. But this takes a lot more time than the other format. But this does look a little better than the other one.

I agree. I think both you guys are on to something with your compact formats. They are concise, to the point and look great. I love each of your dynasties.

Kudos to both. :hail:

Thats nice. Thank you man for the compliments.

New format's great, but it feels a bit "long" to put the detailed game report then the entire box score...your call though. Can't wait for more!

Thanks for the compliments on the format.

What do you suggest in regards to the box scores. Maybe just input the scoring plays and the pitching results? Not sure as to what else I can do other than to just add that in.

One thing I am actually thinking of doing is to increase the text size on my post game reports. I think the texts were not all that big in the new format. They were kind of hard to read.

Are there any other suggestions in regards to the new format?

One thing I am actually thinking of doing is to increase the text size on my post game reports. I think the texts were not all that big in the new format. They were kind of hard to read.

Are there any other suggestions in regards to the new format?

hmm... nah

[align=center]bostonbannerju5.jpg[/align]

Game 31 of 162 : Seattle Mariners (15-14) @ Boston Red Sox (15-15)

[align=center]Halama turns in a surprising outing![/align]

[align=center]Seattle Mariners @ Boston Red Sox (Post-game report)[/align]

[align=center]game31a.jpg[/align]

Ryan Franklin - "I had everything going for me today. I was given a spot start to see how I would perform and I think I have showed the management that I deserve a spot in the rotation. But I am not going fuss about it as long as I get to pitch in the big league level."

Edgar Rentaria - "I told everyone that it was only a matter of time before I start hitting again. The weather is getting warmer and I am able to have a better grip of the bat. I don't think there is any reason to worry about me."

[align=center]Seattle Mariners @ Boston Red Sox (Scorecard)[/align]

[align=center]G31_a.jpg[/align]

[align=center]G31_b.jpg[/align]

What do you suggest in regards to the box scores. Maybe just input the scoring plays and the pitching results? Not sure as to what else I can do other than to just add that in.

I'd suggest cutting out the fielding section--that seems to be something that could perhaps just be reported once every couple of weeks to a month.

Also, I'm not remembering the 2005 schedule very well--when do the BoSox meet the Halos?

Hey! Love the new field cards! Nice addition with the current stats. Great work, redox.

Good luck against the Mariners.

Thanks man. I think its going to be a great game. Wakefield against Moyer. The battle between the "ageless wonders."

Also, wanted to get everyone's opinion on this.

I am thinking of including the stats for the DH player as well (in my lineup card). But I am exactly sure as to where to place it. Should I maybe get rid of the "Today's Lineup" section?

Thanks.

i say just move the catcher up enough to fit the DH in...pitcher, catcher, DH from top to bottom.

EDIT:

just a very small detail to point out...on the third baseman, you forgot to add the shadow.

I agree with sf here. Even if you make it small enough to fit, it should still be very readable.

The lineup cards are in the perfect spot, IMO.

Archived