Citi Field by Pirate

Pirate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pirate, thank you for this ballpark. It looks wonderful. Then again, what else would it be? If it comes from you I always know it's going to be great. Thanks again for making Mvp Baseball look even better.

But is someone able (if possible) to do something for Yankee Stadium?

It just figures you would bring down this thread with yet another one of your demands for Yankee Stadium or questions about the release of the 09 mod. When it comes to clamoring for things around here you do not take a back seat to anyone. At no time in the past have I seen any user come close to you when it comes to calling for something to be made for him, and I've been here since the start and I've seen them all! There have been people that have made a lot of noise for some mod, some cyberface, some stadium, etc to be made but not to an extent like you have done with this.

Get started.

:lol: You and I both know that won't happen.

Be easy and be grateful you have this man.

99.9% of the people here appreciate Pirate and what he does, has done or may do in the future for this website. It is only the small minority in here who don't care about that and only want what they request for and will keep on asking for it no matter what.

The same guys asks for the same things 5 times a day, if 5 different threads. That's why he gets the reactions he does... It's like he comes here and expects the modders to complete his life for him or something. Like they owe him these mods...

So, since he seems to show little respect for the modders, or gratitude for what they do make, he gets little respect in return.

I'd like to point out that emath is not exaggerating here at all. This guy has asked these questions on both websites over and over and probably will continue to do so.

I do aprreciate. I just like updated stuff.................

You got a funny way of showing that. And everyone loves updated stuff for their game. Nothing wrong with that. It just doesn't do any good for you to keep pushing your request at every opportunity you see fit to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: Citi Field by Pirate

File Submitter: Pirate

File Submitted: 13 Apr 2009

File Category: Stadiums

Version: 1.0

Citi Field for MVP 2005

By: Pirate

Version 1:

This stadium is a representation of Citi Field. Many things aren't perfect, but all are good enough. I will not be updating this. This is the last mod I create for MVP 2005

Included are the stadium files, the camera files and the stadium select screens for all my mods.

INSTALLATION:

Stadium:

Unzip and extract all the files. Copy sheaday.big and sheanite.big to your C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\stadium folder. Make sure they go into your stadium folder. You will have to overwrite. Backup your files.

Cameras:

Copy sheaday.txt and sheanite.txt to the C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\datafile folder.

Stadium Select Screens:

Copy to C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\frontend

I think that is all, enjoy...

Pirate

jaredhartung@gmail.com

Click here to download this file

Good Work Pirate, but the right field wall needs some work.

This stadium is a representation of Citi Field. Many things aren't perfect, but all are good enough. I will not be updating this. This is the last mod I create for MVP 2005

There's the answer. Considering Pirate's history here, his thoughts on CitiField, and the fact that he doesn't even play MVP 05 anymore, I would consider myself extremely lucky to have the park at all.

Then by all means please release a new version and show us what Pirate SHOULD have updated on the right field wall.

Pirate - What made you release this without consulting with luistmac to make sure that all the walls were acceptable? :o

I guess you're getting lazy.....

Then by all means please release a new version and show us what Pirate SHOULD have updated on the right field wall.

Pirate - What made you release this without consulting with luistmac to make sure that all the walls were acceptable? :o

I agree Jim. I saw this post earlier this morning and I didn't say anything about it. Don't want to treat the new users with disdain and all that, but I think I may have come up with a good plan on how to avoid this from happening in the future. From now on we should have all mods that come through this site first be approved by dshibshm and luistmac before they are released to everyone else. Of course, there's others who contribute nothing to this site except the whining and moaning of when a mod is released, complaints about a mod, etc, etc, but these two immediately come to mind. If there's others that need to be on this committee we can always add them at a later time.

Luistmac, what I will do for you right now is to send Pirate a scathing PM about the terrible conditions of the right field wall. I will ignore the fact that this particular stadium has so far been downloaded 1,576 times and that so far only one person (you) has found fault with it. When Pirate finds this out, especially with you not being happy, I am very sure that he will stop what he is doing and put out a new version just for you because I am sure that the other people who downloaded this mod, you know, the other 1,575, have no idea what they are talking about.

A simpler solution might be to just pull the mod off the downloads section until Pirate uploads a corrected version. In the meantime, we'd better start refunding those 1,576 people who downloaded the stadium the full price they paid for it plus 10% to make up for Pirate putting out such a seriously flawed mod.

Hopefully this will be a wake-up call to those modders who decide to put out stadium mods before checking that every blade of grass is pointing the same way or that every wall ad is proportionally spaced.

Consider yourself warned modders -- We're watching you!!!!

Sorry, only it was a suggestion, I would like that Pirate or somebody update this stadium, specifically the right field wall, Sorry again.

See that...

ZqHHBV4H.jpg

Citi_field_032909-thumb-525x393-9385.png

He PMed me too, just in case I was going to miss this. Which I would have, nonetheless, I don't plan on editing the rightfield wall any time soon. I have better things to do, like learn how to be a father, learn how to hit in the Show and learn how to avoid this damn site.

He PMed me too, just in case I was going to miss this. Which I would have, nonetheless, I don't plan on editing the rightfield wall any time soon. I have better things to do, like learn how to be a father, learn how to hit in the Show and learn how to avoid this damn site.

I wish you all the luck on everything except your last wish. You are a huge part of this site. Ignore the people who just are here with the attitude of want, want, want.

LMFAO! seriously dude WTF!?!?!?! There is a right way and a wrong way to discuss stadiums and mods and you sir FAIL!

As for Pirate my being a father advice would be, don't let them walk into traffic. Past that.. let them stick a penny in a electrical socket, fall off a chair trying to reach the cookie jar, run into a few walls in a hyper buzz.

You know character building stuff ;) (yes my 2 year old will either be very tough, or psychotic. 50/50 at this point.)

LMFAO! seriously dude WTF!?!?!?! There is a right way and a wrong way to discuss stadiums and mods and you sir FAIL!

As for Pirate my being a father advice would be, don't let them walk into traffic. Past that.. let them stick a penny in a electrical socket, fall off a chair trying to reach the cookie jar, run into a few walls in a hyper buzz.

You know character building stuff ;) (yes my 2 year old will either be very tough, or psychotic. 50/50 at this point.)

Right on the money.

You want so bad to protect them from everything (which is the way society is becoming), but then you end up raising someone who can't handle life when they get older...

Gotta let them fall every once in a while. If it breaks, it'll heal... They will be a stronger adult, for it.

Archived