Anyone Else Getting 2K11 On 3/8?

Hollywood70

24 members have voted

1. 1. Getting 2k11 on 3/8?

• Yes!
    • No, I will wait to hear what the verdict is after it's out for a while
    • No, I am never getting 2K11

Yeah, I actually liked 2k10 with all the great mods from this site. I also loved the analog pitching in the game. I pre-ordered mine and plan to pick it up tomorrow after work. After seeing what they did with NBA 2k11...I'll be happy as hell if they can get the baseball game even somewhat close to that quality. If not, I guess it's only a $30 investment, which is like 3 gallons of gas these days, right? :popcorn: I'm excited to check it tomorrow.

Yes, I'm ready to make the plunge! Still have 2K10 installed just in case!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: When playing a game with 2K10 yesterday, a fielder actually committed an error...perhaps this is a good sign for what lies ahead tomorrow. Gonna lace up my cleats and sprint to Best Buy tomorrow. Game on, gents!! :D

looks like i may have to buy mine online if i decide to get it.I went to gamestop and they wont be selling the pc version and i checked wal mart and they dont know if they will get the pc version either.I wanna see reviews first to see if its worth the hassle.

looks like i may have to buy mine online if i decide to get it.I went to gamestop and they wont be selling the pc version and i checked wal mart and they dont know if they will get the pc version either.I wanna see reviews first to see if its worth the hassle.

just picked it up from gamestop don, but it was the only copy they had.

Looking forward to seeing how the game plays...

Howdy DonSPa,

Just got back from Best Buy with my PC copy, so if one is located near you, its' all good. My Wal-Mart only carried the console versions. Every store seems to be cutting back on their PC-DVD stock these days. Hope you obtain a copy soon!

Yeah, so far it's ok haven't encountered any bugs as of yet and actually had 2 errors playing with the Reds. I know it's asking too much for MLB2K11 to be anything near NBA2K11 which is the best sports game out, but we will see. Also don't understand why Steve Phillips is still commentating, he was canned last year by ESPN. Oh well..... somethings never change.

I just installed it on my PC and played a complete game with no problems at all. Fielding is better than last year and I see few changes here and there but theres not a lot of difference between 2k10 and 2k11. Perhaps i was one of the fortunate ones that didn't run into problems with franchise and my player modes last year, will see how things progress this year. Online play for PC was worse than terrible last year, hopefully it will improve this year but thats not a game breaker for me. I like the graphics and players and such are pretty good, same for ballparks but for me its the gameplay and that is pretty damned good so far. The commentary during the game is stll spot on to whats going on the field. I may sound like a fan boy for 2k but for me, on the PC, the experience hasn't been bad at all, perhaps my expectations for a video game ane not as high as some. I believe that entertainment value that I get will well exceed the $30 that I spent.

Archived