Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

Well Jed I think you nailed that one. Greinke's always got a stupid look on his face in real life and there was no reason why he shouldn't look like that in the game too. Great work.

Thank you. You're right. 2 days I was quite trouble. His eyes made me the most problems.

Edited by Jed

Update. Face No 4. One of the most difficult cyberfaces. Better than this I can not, honestly ...

sabathiaccjedcard.pnguntitled1.pnguntitled12.png

Look into removing the squint from his eyes with a different reference photo. I usually try to make a face out of pieces that can fit, in this case, just his eyes. Try to use this texture instead for the eyes nose and mouth

EZ2znaA.jpg

Edited by Kccitystar

Look into removing the squint from his eyes with a different reference photo. I usually try to make a face out of pieces that can fit, in this case, just his eyes. Try to use this texture instead for the eyes nose and mouth

EZ2znaA.jpg

Thank you, but I have no more strength to do his cyberfaces. This is the third time and it is really very difficult. This is the best to now. Your picture is taken from his youth. Now there are dark circles and something different eyes. His nose is also different ... Thank you again, but his cyberfaces never want to do. :blush: ... Regards

282332_raw.jpg

Edited by Jed

Gracias , pero no tengo más fuerza para hacer sus cyberfaces . Esta es la tercera vez y es realmente muy difícil . Esta es la mejor ahora . Su imagen está tomada de su juventud . Ahora hay ojeras y algo diferente los ojos. Su nariz también es diferente ... Gracias de nuevo, pero sus cyberfaces no quieren hacer.  : Blush:... Saludos

​​I'm staying with my version

c_c.jpgmvp2005_2015_05_05_00_34_57_569.jpg