MVPedit 2005.4 (FA Duplicate Bug Fixed - Mar 7 2004)

rglass95

Runtime error 53 is "file not found". When did you get this error? Please be specific.

Okay, so I load my .mbe file, and no one has career stats.

------

Separately, when I try to import my DAT files from MVP/data/database I get the following error:

"Run-time error 3022: The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again."

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually noticed in game that alot of the rosters i downloaded fucked up the career stats (or maybe just 1 did it). So i cleared out the database directory and put the base rosters and updated to patch 1. All the career stats are :cool: now

Did you install the full version?

i'm getting the same error...i know i installed the full version (2.8 mb exe file), and i uninstalled/reinstalled a couple times...what am i missing? :oops:

EDIT: never mind, got my answer from kane in pm...thanks man :D

Using my own .mbe file I had before. When I import career stats the teams are correct now... I don't know how that happened.

Anyhow, I have to do it one at a time...

OK I used you last roster's MBE file exported it in .3 add the three files and imported it in .4 and all the career stats worked

What was it?

not sure if there's something wrong with the current full installer (i finally was able to buy the game tonight...$20, God bless circuit city :lol: ), but kane suggested i install the 2004 version first, then install 2005 on top of that...whatever it is, it worked like a charm that way.

I did, but I went back and re-read the intructions and it worked fine

You need three files (hist.dat, org.dat and team.dat) from your disc #1, they are inside the big compressed zip file named COMPRESSED.zip

export you roster in .3 add those three files to the exported .dat files, then reimport using .4

Archived