Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Solid_Contact

The MVP 2005 and Windows 10 Thread

It works great, but the screen ratio is a bit small. Just need to change some settings.

how did you get it to start up? i seem to not be able to get it to start... do you mind sharing your settings with us?

how did you get it to start up? i seem to not be able to get it to start... do you mind sharing your settings with us?

no different settings, just double clicked it and it started playing. I'm using a surface pro 1 by the way...

no different settings, just double clicked it and it started playing. I'm using a surface pro 1 by the way...

hmm thats odd, did you reinstall it after upgrading?

M$ seems to use the term compatibility mode rather loosely.

Me too, I upgraded to windows 10 and reinstall it and double clicked the icon, but there is no response

I clicked on the W10 tray icon that's been sitting there for a while and it started to DL automatically.  When I went to stop the DL, it wouldn't.  After it completed it and started checking system requirements, etc., I wasn't digging this auto-install crap and wasn't sure what it was gonna do, so I did a quick re-start.  My system started acting like it was updating and took about an hour to reboot. I feared my files might be gone if it did a clean install.  Fortunately, it was just prepping and allowed me to stop the process once rebooted. 

BUT..... I don't care for this M$ crap of forcing the issue.  I know their goal is to install on a billion gazilion devices, but it shouldn't be forcibly.

I did the windows 10 install on my backup system and everything went along pretty smoothly.  Loss my sound, disabled  realtek and creative in device manager then reenabled creative and got my sound back.  I think I also rebooted.  MLB2K12 plays without any problem.  Hope someone can come along and get you going. 

I just finished doing the free install and played my first game of MVP 15.  It works fine as of right now.  I do have high end video cards in SLI though. Don't know if that makes a difference or not since resources are used differently.

Thread has been moved to the proper forum and merged into a catch-all thread for Windows 10 questions.

Windows 10 is still playing my franchise fine, but I had to greatly reduce my FPS. It was at 320 FPS when I first fired up the game. Couldn't even see the baseballs being pitched.  When I first started MVP 15 it was scrolling so fast, and even the baseballs were spinning like crazy on the menu screen. I had to put it back down to 60FPS and it looks great with no glitches yet. I have all three of my Geforce cards burning, so I like what I see so far from 10. It even plays fine in Stereoscopic 3D on my 84 inch Samsung which is awesome looking!