Umachines' 2K12 and MVP uniforms feedback thread

Umachines

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see, KC. Thanks again. I'm already using it with Detroit set. BTW, I'm borrowing a PC, in order to work in this set, since we are spending some days at my mom's. It's really old, but I managed to install an old video card too. The thing is that I was not able to work with your texture importing/exporting tool, until I installed the Nvidia drivers. The machine was using the lastest Intel drivers I found for it before. This happens to me in a intel laptop too. I guess it's a missing dll or so. I had already instelled the needed libraries, but it didn't work before I installed the video card.

nuevo-1.thumb.jpg.a3ace49cc5164a2b2a0e065e164e12b0.jpg

17 hours ago, bctrackboi11 said:

Quick question before I try it myself. Have you had any success in 2X textures at all, specifically the ballcaps?

I have tried editing uncompressed uniforms with an hex editor. I changed the cap size to 512x512, but other pictures in the iff container got dammaged. This video can help you to get started:

Since retro uniforms don´t have hi res pictures for cap and chest logos, another idea is replacing its 256x256 cap for a 512x512 MLB 2K11 version.

Greetings brother, what I do is that I work it at 512x512 and before compressing it, I change it to 256x256 to work better, but if I'm not mistaken, the command line is 256, so it gives you an error if you leave it at 512, these programs are exact on the compression line

Not sure if this was a bug or something, but the names on the back of the jerseys don't appear for the Giants home uniforms, at all. 

The usual method that I figured you did was to black out the alpha channel so the letters won't even show up, and then blank out the green specular map so nothing shows up, but reimporting these from the road uniforms into the home set has literally no effect, which is strange and I find it hard to believe its' hardcoded in some way.

I was testing and left it this way. But I'm fixing it just by hiding front numbers from the roster editor. I also saw some helmets bill are orange. I fixed this, but I guess the color list file I included is not the lastest one. A small update is on the way.

This is kind of my schedulle. The idea is attending first teams with no updates since 2017, those are the ones without number. Right now I'm working with the Rays. I want to make my own version of rainbow gradient Devil Rays uniform. But that extra wide cap logo is gonna be awfull with current 256 caps. Remember 2019 Braves tomahawk logo.

Updating.thumb.jpg.a6554d4027a91fe7761f1a1a10a18ca9.jpg

3 hours ago, Umachines said:

This is kind of my schedulle. The idea is attending first teams with no updates since 2017, those are the ones without number. Right now I'm working with the Rays. I want to make my own version of rainbow gradient Devil Rays uniform. But that extra wide cap logo is gonna be awfull with current 256 caps. Remember 2019 Braves tomahawk logo.

Updating.thumb.jpg.a6554d4027a91fe7761f1a1a10a18ca9.jpg

Throw it on the cap itself, ignore the slot for the cap logo ;)

Wowwww 🤩🤩🤩🤩look amazing my friend its beautiful tjank you, the socks whit the logo TB are the uniform to the home?? and the Devil Rays that colors wow very nice my friend good job, blessing.