Umachines' 2K12 and MVP uniforms feedback thread

Umachines

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Umachines said:

Mariners Set is online to download, guys. A lot of work, since I was out of shape. But hope you enjoy these ones, specially Seattle Pilots uniform:

1126486565_Sinttulo-1.thumb.jpg.2e8b02c7dd7e997fd8cf1262bc3b896a.jpg

nuevo-21.thumb.jpg.dacbadbe7362c63de6900bbb62926769.jpg

great friend great job looking forward to atlanta braves

12 hours ago, jjar21 said:

great friend great job looking forward to atlanta braves

Thanks. I use to mark the folders of unfinished teams with a number, "1", in order to have them in the first places. I've always liked Braves uniforms a lot. The only reason I didn't work with them last year is 'cause I wanted to make my own version of those feather sleeves pullovers, but I never started. Well, it's time.

Braves.thumb.jpg.b8b593da72bf85b3779355ad557b709e.jpg

BTW, If anybody already downloaded Mariners 2021 set, I've just uploaded a small fix for two issues I had with the Pilots uniform.

12 hours ago, Umachines said:

Thanks. I use to mark the folders of unfinished teams with a number, "1", in order to have them in the first places. I've always liked Braves uniforms a lot. The only reason I didn't work with them last year is 'cause I wanted to make my own version of those feather sleeves pullovers, but I never started. Well, it's time.

Braves.thumb.jpg.b8b593da72bf85b3779355ad557b709e.jpg

BTW, If anybody already downloaded Mariners 2021 set, I've just uploaded a small fix for two issues I had with the Pilots uniform.

Excellent friend I look forward to that Atlanta uniform, good luck with that, excellent your work

Dodgers are wearing  Don Sutton #20 and Tommy Lasorda #2 tribute patches on the right shoulder of their uniforms. Yankees are wearing a  Whitey Ford #16 tribute patch on their left shoulder. Reds are wearing a #8 tribute patch for Joe Morgan on their right shoulder. Giants will include players last name on their home uniform. Cardinals may or may not have a Bob Gibson tribute patch. Braves may or may not have Aaron and Niekro tribute patches

6 hours ago, scottybilly said:

Dodgers are wearing  Don Sutton #20 and Tommy Lasorda #2 tribute patches on the right shoulder of their uniforms. Yankees are wearing a  Whitey Ford #16 tribute patch on their left shoulder. Reds are wearing a #8 tribute patch for Joe Morgan on their right shoulder. Giants will include players last name on their home uniform. Cardinals may or may not have a Bob Gibson tribute patch. Braves may or may not have Aaron and Niekro tribute patches

Great info, pal. Thanks. And I guess Braves will also wear ASG patch?. Not sure about that.

2 hours ago, DiegoR75 said:

Hermano Felicitaciones por tu excelente trabajo, Cuando puedas mi pana por fa el  uniforme de los Cardenales De San Luis

Cuando el los haga el los subira a este sitio, no lo presionen 

When he makes them he will upload them to this site, don't push him

Archived