The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sean-O, please add my name to Generic faces, Gige56 and sdoyle7798 to generic portraits. Thank you.

I'll change it, but I'll be damned if I'm changing your status again! I don't care if you have to work until your eyes bleed, there will be generic faces with mvp 06, dammit.

(Thanks for all your work, and it's been updated.)

I've been working on one of my own but I can't get it to work, it just crashes when I get to a screen where the modded background should be.

Ive been using EAGraph to import them, and biggui to compress them. Obviously something about that is wrong, how are you getting it to work?

...I was thinking about this and it seems like we're spending a great amount of time conferring and arguing over things that are easily changed later -- i.e. the frontend graphics and music.

The music is always easily changeable. Here's what I'd like to see for the graphics, and I think this would cease arguments:

Rossmac...when you're done retooling the menus and such, could you release a set of layered PSD templates, like Fizzjob did for '05, so that once the game comes out, everyone can change their CTS, menus, etc., and still have the updated 06 look?

--Eric

They can. But it would be a hassle to extract all of his graphic changes, logos, fonts, etc., to make a new template to make these from. If Mac is making them now, especially for the license / loading / CTS, it should be fairly simple for him to set this up and make it available for others' use.

Otherwise, I and many others are going to be re-inserting MVP 2005-styled menus and screens, which would defeat the whole purpose of doing this.

--Eric

Archived