The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay SS, I'm not going to bother with you anymore. Keep up with your selfish act... and even though I would like a poll to decide the official roster for this MVP06(I'd vote for UR), I know it wouldn't happen.

I just can't see the logic behind what you're doing. Seriously, I don't see the logic.

Dude, stop acting like it's your roster. SS can do whatever he wants with his roster. It is his mod, and his mod only. If he doesn't want to work with Totte, then that is no concern of your's. If you don't want to use his rosters, then don't. Honestly... get a life.

Dude, stop acting like it's your roster. SS can do whatever he wants with his roster. It is his mod, and his mod only. If he doesn't want to work with Totte, then that is no concern of your's. If you don't want to use his rosters, then don't. Honestly... get a life.

Finally, someone backs me up! Thank Friedman! Anyway, when it is done, then possibly people can 'combine' the rosters. Problem is, it's only on my computer right now and won't be in playable form for a month. (Lineups are ripped apart, the FA pool is filled, stuff like that.) Thanks again!

-----

BTW Rossmac, I don't know where those pictures would be located in 2005, but, I don't think it would be difficult to find out. Changing those to Willis screens would be awesome. :wtg:

Finally, someone backs me up! Thank Friedman! Anyway, when it is done, then possibly people can 'combine' the rosters. Problem is, it's only on my computer right now and won't be in playable form for a month. (Lineups are ripped apart, the FA pool is filled, stuff like that.) Thanks again!

-----

BTW Rossmac, I don't know where those pictures would be located in 2005, but, I don't think it would be difficult to find out. Changing those to Willis screens would be awesome. :wtg:

I wont be hard just take some time as I will have to look through all the files. i was just hoping someone knew.

Hear that sound?

It's the sound of this project going down the gurgler before it's even begun.....

Okay SS, sorry if I offended you in any way. It just seems that you don't want help and all that but I'm sorry if I offended you. It wasn't my intention... all good? Okay. I'll respect your decision about the rosters...

Hear that sound?

It's the sound of this project going down the gurgler before it's even begun.....

You mean when we have people working on the stadiums, rosters, uniforms, CTS screens and schedules at the same time, and opening day is nearly 5 months away?

Man, this project really has gone to hell, what with all the people trying to help and the talented people submitting work.

You mean when we have people working on the stadiums, rosters, uniforms, CTS screens and schedules at the same time, and opening day is nearly 5 months away?

Man, this project really has gone to hell, what with all the people trying to help and the talented people submitting work.

I was referring to the bitchiness, dear.

But seriously, SS, what is going to happen with this roster thing, because if you're going to include portraits and player audio, cyberfaces etc... what is the point of including all the player portaits/audio if the default rosters that come with the mod do not have real players in the minors?

But seriously, SS, what is going to happen with this roster thing, because if you're going to include portraits and player audio, cyberfaces etc... what is the point of including all the player portaits/audio if the default rosters that come with the mod do not have real players in the minors?

I have listed my reasons before, and I am too tired right now (just woke up) to rehash them. I am confident that when the beta roster is out on January 15th, people's questions will be answered. If my roster is as easily combinable to UR as everyone is saying, then that problem should be solved, right?

Most people here don't understand the immensity of changing the ages, stats, and nearly every other thing possible on the Major League players in order to make them 'new' and progress properly for 06. (With use of Friedman's schedule.) A bunch of minor leaguers that are a year too young without updated statistics, would not mix well with ML players with all the updates done to them. Who else here would watch video on Ryan Doumit (for example) to get his batting stance, physical attributes, and equipment right? I guess it is impossible to be impressed until we see it.

Anyway, I plan to have a corresponding models.big come with the roster so there will be no cyberface tinkering necessary (like Big Schmooz's I guess) and so people who have just bought 2005 can have a great update to 06.

preview7fw.jpg

Nice! Can't wait to use that uniform! The only problem is that it is missing the jersey number on the bottom left of the front, if it's possible to put there.

Okay SS, sorry if I offended you in any way. It just seems that you don't want help and all that but I'm sorry if I offended you. It wasn't my intention... all good? Okay. I'll respect your decision about the rosters...

Don't worry about it.

Archived